Chapter 5

Korraline POV

"let me go, jerk" "I can't do that" "its easy just let go" I said "well maybe you don't want to" niall said with that I felt my body was being controlled "what going on" "well let's just say I can control your body". I tried struggling when I did I ran fast as I can. "Hey, hey" I turned back he was gone. It feels like I'm in a huanted house. I stopped at a hall way full of rooms "why is there a lot of rooms?" I used my sense of smell to find my way out. When I did I followed it to a room I didn't knew. Gosh damn it nose you failed me again. It was easier for the first time I escaped. I went to the opposite direction and saw a stairs leading down a big door. I ran to the door about grab the handle when I heard. "trying escape again" I looked back and saw everyone except  Luke and Bethany. "Um...not really I was just having a walk" I laught nervously. "Haha nice try" liam said "well, look at the time I should go" I said grabbing the handle but being stopped by liam grabbing my wrist and pulling me. I started to panic so I transformed into a werewolf. I had black fur like the night, and brown eyes.

I barked at them and they hissed at me. It was just like cats and dogs fighting. "NO STOP" Bethany came running in and behind her is Luke. "Don't fight she just panicked". "Look at me Korraline" she said to me. I looked at her "its fine calm down" she whispered. I started to think why she did this. Went to the vampire side. I howled to tell my brother where I am. "STOP" Harry said pinning me down. I tried to struggle my way out but he's to strong so I turned back to human. (A/N they keep their clothes on when the turn back) "get off of her or your head would be split open" Niall came walking down the stairs.

Ashton POV

I was just playing around in my room until I heard a howl. I noticed that my sister didn't came back home yet. I ran down stairs and saw my dad talking to my sister "dad, have you seen Korraline?" "No not really" "I did, she went to the woods" Jenna said eating her apple "WHAT!?" my dad screamed "I told her to not go in the woods" "well dad she is a alpha now not a pup anymore" I said. "Jenna go get the pack ready where gonna search for her" "k dad" she stood up and left. "Dad?" "Yeah" "why can't you let her go?" I said "what do you mean?" "I mean why cant she follow her dreams?" "I'll tell you later". He stood and left.

Korraline POV

"Stop" I said "cmon you need to eat something" Claire said. She was trying to get me to eat but I refused. "No I want to go home" "I can't do that" "why?" I questioned "I just can't I'm sorry you don't want to be here" she said looking down. "Its fine well van you tall so.ething about your self?" "Um...I'm married to harry styles for 500 years and I'm 19,000 year old my birthday is Jan 1 and I love to take photograph's" she said "oh...that's cool well Im 18 and my birthday is on Jan 12 and I love to explore but the only thing that is stopping me from exploring is my father" I looked down thinking all these years. I guess I have a new life now

A/N
Hey guys sorry that I didn't updated and sorry that its short but I hope you like it. Because of this long update I had dance show coming and so I had to be ready and I had to get ready for orchestra concert. So I hope you can forgive me and I will start updating more.
Bye
.
.
.

~Ari~