Chapter 6

Korraline POV

"Why Bethany? Why" I said looking at her. "Why what!?" "Why did you went to the vampire side?" I looked at her to see some answers. "Sshh be quiet, you know they can hear us there not that far" she whispered "Im not in there side I'm just pretending to be. I have a plan don't worry" "what's the plan then?" I said "I can't tell you" "why not?" I said "I'll tell you later and by the way you ask a lot of question" "I do" I smiled.

Niall POV

"Liam, can you ask Korraline to come to my room please" "sure be right back" he left the room with a flash and came back "done" "you are a speedster" I smiled "that's me". After of waiting for her to come she walks in the room and we connect eye contact. "Liam you can go now" liam nodded and walked out the door. "What do you want?" She said in a annoyed voice. "I wanted to show you around your new home" "this isn't my home" she said "well it is now" I said and walked out of the room and her following me. "Can I ask you a question?" "What" I said "why did you choose me, why?" She questioned. "Its hard to explain" I said and kept walking.

We went around. Showing things new to her. Until there was a big room there that caught Korraline attention. "Hey what's that?" "Its just and empty room and please just stay away from it" and pulled her away from it. It was getting dark so i headed to the room. When I looked behind me, Korraline just stood there and stared. "What?" I said "where do I sleep?" She asked. "Well ur sleeping in my room duh silly" I grabbed her arm and pulled her to my room. "Hey, I left some clothes for you in the bathroom to sleep in". She nodded and walked in the bathroom.

Korraline POV

I paced back and forth. I need to get out of here. First he shows me around second he said to stay away from that door that I don't know and third he want me to sleep in his room. I'm about to loose my mind. I saw some clothes on the counter, all laid out and folded neatly. I changed and went out and saw him on the bed already with no shirts. OMG. Okay Korraline keep calm just go to sleep and that's all. I walked up to bed. I took the covers and sat down. He was reading a book. I shrugged of and went to sleep. I just wish I can be at home already.

*morning*

I woke up with the sun shinning on me. I stood up and saw that I was by myself. I walked to the window seeing grass, trees, birds, and most of all the sun shining in the distance. I miss the outside. The air blowing through your hair. I turned around and saw glowing lights. "Can you please close the curtains" "sure, I guess". I closed the curtains and walked to the bed. "Thank you" "have you ever seen the sun?" I asked "no" "not just a little peek" "no" he repeated "oh okay". I stood up and saw some clothes "hey I'm gonna go take a shower and I'll meet you later, okay?" "Fine but don't escape this time" "sure" I rolled my eyes.

Niall POV

I walked down stairs to the kitchen. When Louis ran in here with fear and worry. "Niall a message from the silver moon kingdom" "what do they want" I asked. "They want there princess Korraline back home" I looked at him. "Tell them NO!" I yelled. "They said if you reject it they would start a war" "then let them, I would do everything I can to keep her" I said. Louis nodded "Louis?" "Yeah" he responded "keep it between us I dont want korra to find out" I said. "Okay" he left in a speed.

Korraline POV

After my shower I realized that there was a crown right next to the bed. I wondering was it his or someone else. I went down stares where I can smell the wonderful food. I was about to open the door until Bethany pulled me to the side. "I found a way" "found what?" I asked "I found how to escape without them following or knowing" "really?!" I said "yes but we need to meet at the garden fountain tonight, okay?" "Okay"

I walked in and saw Niall sitting there eating his food. "Hey" he looked up and smiled "hey". "So what are we gonna do today?" I asked "well we are starting of getting a new furniture and then we have a walk in the beach and also.." "Hold up we are doing boring things not excited or adventures" "well?" "Wait a min you never even had fun?" I said "well?" He said "sh... We are going out to have fun even if you like or not" I said and grabbed his hand and ran out

A/N
Hey guys thanks for the 1.13k. Because of the 1.13k I would start publishing more. Thank you so much and have a good day guys and I hope you guys like this book if you do please vote. Well that's all

~Ari