~Seven~

"That's my mom," Percy said, eyes growing wide at the name. "In my new life, her son my age, that's me. She can't know I'm here, she'll just tell Camp, and that is the worst thing that could happen.,"

"Wait, slow down, your mom is Sally?" Tony asked but Percy only nodded. "Okay, well maybe she won't recognize you. When was the last time you visited?"

"A week ago," Percy said sheepishly.

"Great, well now she will definitely recognize you. Why do you have to be a good son?" Tony asked, shaking his head.

"Wait, what if I just stay in my room? She doesn't have to know I'm here at all, and it'll be so much simpler,"

"Pepper already told her to bring her son because we had you. She said he was away but she would love to meet you. You have to be there. Why can't we just tell her the truth?"

"Because even if we convince her not to tell camp, my friends will reach out and say they want what's best for me,"

"Do they?"

"I don't know! They just can't know I'm here, the two lives can't cross. It will be catastrophic," Percy said, freaking out.

"Okay, uh, we never said your gender! Dress up like a girl! It'll be fine!" Neither one of them knew what they were doing.

"I'm not dressing up like a girl,"

"It'll be fine!"

"I'm not dressing up like a girl,"

So, before you ask; no, Percy has no clue how Tony managed to convince him. But luckily, Pepper walked in before they could do anything, and they explained the whole situation.

"Why don't you just dye your hair for the day?" Pepper asked. "We can introduce you as Peter Parker, and you've seemed to have lost some weight seeing as you haven't eaten much since you've gotten here,"

Both men just stared at her, jaws dropped. Pepper laughed and left the room. "There's dye in the other room,"

Percy put on the blue hair dye, turning his entire head a bright blue and putting on a hoodie. "Let's go meet my mom,"

Let's just say, Sally was very confused when she thought she saw her son walk out, and even Paul felt like the kid was familiar.

"Hi." Percy stuck his hand out and shook both Paul's and Sally's. "My name is Peter Parker, adoptive son of Tony and Pepper,"

Easiest way to explain it, Tony guessed. But he still couldn't help but hope Percy actually meant it, even if it was a slim chance.

"Sally and Paul Blofis," Sally introduced. "You remind me a lot of my son,"

"Just one of those faces," Percy hurriedly walked back to Tony and Pepper, muttering to himself. "This is going to be a long night,"

And there you have it folks.