|| INTRODUCTION ||

PLAYER was never supposed to board the ship. He's an outcast, but welcomed into the crew. What they don't know is that he's doomed them all...

VETERAN is growing impatient. The impostor plague has taken over most of the crew, and he's morphed at least twice so far. The strange part? He might strangely enjoy being an impostor... 

CAPTAIN is torn between two worlds. He's sworn to protect his crew at all costs, but when a cute stranger carrying the impostor plague is suddenly the replacement for Cub, his opinion becomes more and more biased. 

BRO is distraught. It's still hard for him to understand he's no longer a crewmate. Every once in a while, he becomes a mindless killing machine. And the crew member finds particularly cute just happens to be one of the best killers on the ship. 

MR CHEESE is an outcast. The impostor gene seems to agree with him, more than it should. Unlike the rest, he can control his sudden urges to kill, but it also means he's permanently a murderer, through and through. No one said being an astronaut would be easy... 

THE GENTLEMAN fears for his life. At some point, he knows there will come a time when they are unable to control the parasite. They need an antidote, and they need one soon. And he might just be the key to cracking the mystery. 

GNOME knows more than she lets on. Feelings are starting to stir among the crew, and as much as she enjoys the drama, the feelings in question don't exactly match her ships. Yet. 

NINJA was trained for this. He knows he's a little more than human. But he can't control the killing gene as easily as Mr Cheese can. And something tells him one day it's very likely he'll snap. 

STONER thought this was going to be a normal mission. He couldn't have been more wrong. But when the crewmate he's had a subtle crush on for weeks starts falling for someone else, his world is flipped upside down. 

ENGINEER isn't about to give up without a fight. He's one of the rare crew members immune to the parasite, and he's going to use that to his advantage. But the antidote might come just a tad bit too late... 

MR EGG is a double agent. He was trained specifically so he could bring the others down. Let them fight. Tear them apart from the inside. His heart, however, has other plans. 

MOTHER is strong. She has to be. Not only for herself, but for her crew, her children. She has to be strong for the world. 

MONSTER knows he shouldn't be alive. He knows he's been infected, but he hasn't morphed at all yet. And he fears for the day he'll become a REAL monster. 

ANGEL is no angel. She enjoys killing, more than she should. And she doesn't play by the rules. Rules that might save her life one day. 

NOT ORANGE is a cheater. He won't take no for an answer. When his life is suddenly on the line, he needs to find a way to cheat death itself. 

JESTER is otherworldly. They were never part of the crew. Polus is their home, and when their species is threatened my a crew of mostly idiotic people, they will not hesitate to shed a little blood if necessary. 

WALLFLOWER is ignored. She's overshadowed by her more interesting crew members. She may not be an imposter, but she'll do whatever it takes to be noticed. 

AMNESIAC has dangerously short term memory. He has trouble remembering his own name. Now it might destroy him-- literally. 

GENERAL is trying her best. She's been in her older brother Captain's shadow for a WHILE, but she's ready to protect the crew alongside him. At all costs. But she's a hopeless romantic too, and she has her eye on Sparta. 

SPARTA isn't as strong as others think she is. Short tempered and hot-headed, she has to learn the patience to deal with the idiotic crew. She's not a genius either. Full of fear, she stands her ground. The greatest fear of all, however, is herself. Because she wanted to be infected. 

Twenty members of the crew. Twenty stories. Twelve impostors. And when they're joined together, it'll make them unstoppable.