Chapter 14

"Yeah...ok...ok see ya bye" Louis hangs up on Eleanor. "So... when are we leaving?" Harry asks Louis. "How about we leave tomorrow when Niall and Liam are leaving. It would make sense, you know." Harry then nods at Louis' response.

"Well we better get packing." Harry sighed and pats Louis' bum so that he would get up. The boys pack up but not a lot since they have a house in London. Harry then gave the other two boys, Niall and Liam, a phone call to let them know that they would be joining their flight home.

Zayn can't go to London with them since he has a baby to take care of. So they made a plan to facetime him every so often so that they can still write songs together. "Finally... finished" Louis says breathless, trying to hold down the suitcase so that he can zip it shut.

The next morning they leave around 6am to make sure they get to the airport in time. When they arrived to the airport, Louis stared at the sunny sky with his sunglasses on and took in the sight. "Goodbye sunny weather. See you in a few weeks." He says before stepping into the airplane getting a whiff of cold air.

Harry and Louis take their seats next to each other, and Louis rests his head on Harry shoulder causing Harry to smile at Louis' cuteness. "I love you" Harry says, resting his head on top of Louis'.

Meanwhile, Niall and Liam aren't even out the door yet. "Niall come on, Hurry up." Liam says getting stressed. "Yeah, give me two more minutes...I can't find my phone anywhere" Niall groans. "You literally had it 10 minutes ago!" Liam yells and helps him look for it.

After about 10 minutes, Liam eventually finds Niall's phone in Niall's bag. "Found it" Liam sighs giving it to Niall. "Thanks" Niall mumbles. They then grab their things at make their way out. Niall searches his pockets looking for something.

Liam notices and decides to ask "What have you lost now?" He says in an annoyed tone. Niall turns round slowly with his eyes closed "I um... I can't find the keys" Niall answered causing Liam to put his hands on his face dragging them down his cheeks. "What do you mean you lost your keys?!".

They then had to make their way back inside to look for the keys. Niall finds them on his kitchen table and they both rush out.

They walk into the airplane to see Louis fast asleep on Harry's shoulder. "What took yous so long?" Harry asks the boys "Don't even ask." Liam sighed and sat across from Harry and Louis.

□ □ □

They land at London at 3pm UK time. "Back to this horrible weather." Niall sighs stepping out the white vehicle into the pouring rain. Once they make it to their black taxi, their first stop was Liam's apartment so he can go home to his  fiancée. "See you later boys, facetime later yeah." Liam says before jumping out the cab.

Once he opens the door, Winston came running up to him and Liam kneels down to pat him. "Hello Winston." He cooed. He closed the door behind him and Maya ran over to him and jumped into his arms, squeezing him tight. "Hi baby" He said giving her lots of kisses. "I missed you." Maya pouted. "I missed you too." Liam snuggled into Maya's neck.

Their next stop was Niall's house. "See you later lads." The Irish boy said and made his way up the stairs to his cosy apartment. Once opening the door, he threw himself onto his bed with his arms and legs stretched out.

The couple then make their way to Eleanor's house to pick up Clifford. Louis chapped the door and held onto Harry's hand with a tight grip. The brunette girl opened the door with a small smile on her face. "Hi Louis... Harry" She looked at the ground because of the awkward situation. "Um...so where is Clifford?" Louis tries to break the silence. "I'll go get him." She closed the door. "Well that was a bit awkward." Harry nervous laughed. "yeah." Louis sighed.