I N T R O D U C T I O N

INTRODUCTION

"I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE EARTH, THE STARS, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN"

Eliza Scott was your average 21 year old girl going to school in North Carolina. Normally, med school would be a very appropriate career choice for the capitalistic society the world conveys; however, that's not the case when people emerge from the dead and start tearing off faces. She was not particularly ready for this world. Good thing Eliza's dad taught her how to live off the land (something she never thought she would need.) Eliza's father wasn't the affectionate type, he cared about survival. Eliza's mother died before the outbreak, cancer. Her mom was her savior, she used to tell her that every chance she got. Her younger brother; lost.

Eliza began to believe she was all alone. She came home for a break from school a week before the outbreak began; her brother was out with friends the day the outbreak began and there has been no trace of his existence since, just the ghost of him inside the pocket-sized photo album Eliza always had in the left side of her jacket. She really began to believe there were no friendly faces left in the world after her dad ventured off for supplies one day and never found his way back home. That was until she met the Peletier's. She had stumbled her way into Georgia, assuming if she kept moving then she would find some place safe and in a way she did. The family consisted of Carol, her daughter Sophia, and Carol's strange husband Ed. Soon Eliza cared for them just as much as she cared for herself. They were her home, her shelter. She felt loved by them.

They had a group from Atlanta, time passed, people died, new homes found. Poor Sophia had turned, one more family member down for Eliza. Carol was gone, Eliza had no idea that Rick had left her all alone after her reaction to the flu outbreak. The group recently had a run-in with a self-proclaimed "Governor", their prison was now gone. They all had to scatter after the attack, now they were all separated. Eliza Scott's family was once again split up. Eventually she finds her, Tara.