♡︎ 𝘾 𝙃 𝘼 𝙋 𝙏 𝙀 𝙍 3 ♡︎

Y/N P.O.V
Me and Toritsuka walked to the cafe and we sat down in a booth and started talking. "Soooo, what do you wanna eat?" Toritsuka asks me.
"Oh, uhm I don't want anything, I'm not hungry or thirsty right now so it's ok." I say, he nods and looks at me.

TORITSUKA P.O.V
'Oh wow Y/n is so pretty, I wish I could just stare into her beautiful eyes all day...' I say in my head.
'You are so weird.' Says Saiki telepathically.
'Hey! Get out of head Saiki!' I say looking around to try and spot Saiki. 'What are you doing here anyways?' I ask.
'Well I come here everyday to eat coffee jelly in peace for once.' He tells me.
'Well could you get out of my head now?' I ask a little annoyed.
'Fine whatever not like I wanna be here, in your dirty mind.' Saiki finally gets out of my head and Y/n looks at me weirdly again.
"Uh, Toritsuka..? Are you ok?" Y/n asks me.
"Oh right sorry I keep spacing out..." I say, looking at her in the eyes again.
"Oh it's alright" she reassures me, "I do that sometimes too" she says smiling. "I'm happy we're friends Toritsuka, your one of the first friends I've ever had and makes me happy to know that someone actually wanted to be friends with me." Y/n says smiling and blushing a little, 'Oh she's so cute when she blush's'. I say in my head.
"Oh yeah me too, I love being friends with you, you seem like a very cool person." I say also smiling at her.

Y/N P.O.V
Me and Toritsuka talked a lot while we're in the cafe then I looked at the time and it was kinda getting late, I can't believe we talked for that long..?
"Oh it's pretty late I think we should get going now." I say getting all my stuff ready.
"Oh ok" We walk out of the cafe and Toritsuka walks me home.
"T-thanks you for walking me home!" I say looking down and smiling. "No problem. Anything for my new friend" he says winking. I blush a little then head inside. "Welcome back." My mom says. "H-hi mom." I say stuttering again. "So, what we're you doing the whole time you were gone?" My mother asks me, "I was with a friend that I made. And we went to a cafe." I say a little nervous of what she was about to say next. "Oh, well I hope you had fun with your new friend." My mom said.
"Y-yeah I did they seem like a nice person." I said then start walking up to my room. "I'm so bored now, I don't know what to do." I said laying down on my bed and looking at the ceiling. "I guess I'll go to bed now, since it's pretty late." I get ready for bed and go to sleep.
The next day, me and Toritsuka hang out a lot, we went for walks and talked a lot. We seemed to be pretty good friends already, so one day Toritsuka asked me something. "Hey Y/n! Wanna come over to my place?" He asked me with a really bright smile on his face,
"Sure, why not we seem like to be already pretty good friends." I say also smiling, "But I'll have to ask my mom first."
"Alright!" He says, then we start walking to my house.

"Hey mom" I say, "Would I be aloud to go over to Toritsukas house?" I ask her hoping she says yes.
"Of course you can, this is the first time you've ever went over to a friends house and I want you to have fun with your new friend." She says smiling at me.
"Thank you mom, you're the best." I got all my stuff ready for the night at Toritsuka's.
"Hey, I'm ready to go!" I tell Toritsuka.
"Alright! Let's go" he says.
While we we're walking to Toritsuka's house, I... Noticed him looking somewhere on me, but I pretended not to know, if I said anything it would probably make it awkward..

Toritsuka was starring at me the whole time we were walking. I finally looked over at him and said something. "So, where's your house? Where do you live around?" I ask
"Oh I live in a temple but it's not to far now, we're almost there!" He says smiling.
When we got there I stepped inside and put my stuff down near the door. "Wow this is a nice place you have" I say smiling at him,
"Yeah, I was actually born here so I guess I've lived here all my life in this temple." He says, "Come on." He says "Come sit down here" he pats the spot beside him on his bed. I nod and sit down beside him.

A/N
Hello everyone I'm sorry I feel like I took long to write this chapter but I'm finally done :D I had trouble thinking of ideas but now I got more for the next chapter so yeah thanks for reading you're all the best