♡︎ 𝘾 𝙃 𝘼 𝙋 𝙏 𝙀 𝙍 7 ♡︎

Y/N P.O.V
It was the next day and I was peacefully sleeping until I started to get a bunch of texts from Reita. I rolled over and grabbed my phone and checked what he was saying,

'Good morning Y/N'
'How was your sleep?"
'Hey are you up?'
'Sorry if I'm bothering you'
'I was just excited to talk to you'

I smiled I could never be mad at someone like him, he was so sweet it made it hard to be mad. I replied to him.
'No, it's alright if you didn't wake me up I probably wouldn't have woken up' I replied to him.

I got out of bed and started to get ready for school. I was really excited to go back, I actually liked school, some of the classes were amazing.

When I was finished getting ready I headed down stairs.

"Good morning Y/N!" My mother said I walked down the stairs.

"Good morning" I said grabbing some bread and putting it in the toaster. "How was your sleep?" My mother asked me while she was cleaning up a little bit.

"It was gooooooodddd" I replied. She nodded, "I had a good sleep too" she said while smiling.
"Oh Y/N you better get going now" my mother said as she checked the time.

"Alright mom, bye!" I shouted as I walked out the door.

"Bye!" She shouted back.

As I walked a little bit past my house I seen Reita waiting there. 'Why is he just standing there're?' I thought to myself.

"Oh hey Y/N!" Reita shouted as he turned around to see me.

"Hello Reita! And good morning" I said smiling as I walked up to him.

"May I ask why you're just standing here?" I asked him.

"Oh, I was waiting for you gorgeous" he said smiling

I slightly blushed at what he had said about me, 'was I really gorgeous? I never felt like it but it definitely makes me feel better knowing my that someone thinks that about me. Besides my mom-'

"You seem to really space out a lot? Is there something on you're mind?" Reita asked me.

"Oh no it's nothing!" I said waving my hands around. I didn't want him to know I what I was thinking. It would be embarrassinggggg. My thoughts are so weird. I would never want anyone seeing them.

SAIKI P.O.V

'Good grief, they'll be late if they keep talking. Not that I care anyways. I just don't want that perv ruining that poor girls day.'

Toritsuka turned around and shouted my name as he ran over to me.

"Hey Saiki!" Toritsuka shouted.

"Good grief what is it? You're going to make me late with all your blabbering" I said obviously annoyed by him.

"Is there anything wrong with wanting to talk to my best friend?" He said frowning
"By the way, meet my new friend! Y/N!"

"H-hello." She said shyly while smiling.

I nodded and started walking to school.

'What are you even doing with that girl?' I asked telepathically, concerned for the poor girl.

'What do you mean? Weren't you listening to me? I said she was my new friend!' He said seeming annoyed.

'A girl actually accepted being friends with you? She probably doesn't know what a perv you are.'

"Uh, are you guys okay? You just all of a sudden stopped talking and started making weird faces at each other-" Y/N asked us seeming pretty confused. I can see why though.

"Oh it's nothing Y/N don't worry about it" Toritsuka said.

"Uhm, a-alright then."

Once we arrived at school we all hurried to our classes.

Y/N P.O.V

We were all almost late to our classes but we made it just in time, the teacher told us to sit down.

After class ended me and Reita started walking the cafeteria, and as we were walking we ran into some people.

"Oh hey Saiki!" Reita yelled as he seen his best friend.

A/N
Snjsjsjshehbdjeje sorry for the short chapter, and that thing I said before about having a bunch of ideas- I forgot them all :( I'll trying thinking of more things <3 bye bye and have a nice day or night