chapter 2

Michael and I walk back to the couch with the pizza. Calum opens it only to discover that it's Canadian bacon, not cheese.

"What? Where's mine?" he asks and gives Michael puppy dog eyes. "The lady gets what she wants," he gestures to me, and I smirk. "Oh just pick the bacon off if you don't want it you big baby!" Ashton playfully yells in his ear and yanks half the pizza off for himself.

Michael starts the movie and pulls me closer to him. I put my head on his shoulder and wrap my legs around him. He smells like a Holliser store.

He lays his head over on top of my head and wraps his free arm around my waist. I look down at the empty pizza box. "Only five minuites into the movie and we're already out of pizza..." I think.

Michael must've noticed because he whispers in my ear, "I'll take you out to eat somewhere special." "Okay," I kiss his cheek and lay my head back on his shoulder.

Halfway through the movie Luke gets extremely figity and Calum grabs the pizza box and hits him with it. Ashton pushes Calum. And Michael breaks up the would-be fight with, "Okay, ladies, you're all pretty!" All three of them give him the nastiest "go to hell" looks that they can conjour. Luke says, "screw you." Calum even flips him off.

"No thanks, I'd rather screw her," Michael says and pulls me even closer as he kisses me.

Ashton "eww"s Calum "Gross"s and Luke covers his eyes. "Guys really," I ask when Michael finally breaks for air.

We all stand, so we can be eye-level, exept for me, I have to look up at them.

"Yes, really!" Michael says. "Not you, the children," I say and point to the boys. Ashton happily responds with, "Yes, I am 'ewww'ing like a child because seeing Michael do that to a girl as pretty as you makes me sick."

Ashton pretends to barf. "Yea, she could do so much better," Luke says and winks at me. Michael shoves them. "I couldn't do any better because he is the best," I say and pull him down to me. The guys collectively groan and leave.

"Looks like we have the house to ourselves now," Michael says.

"To do whatever we want," I say and pull him close.