chapter 3

Michael lays down on the couch and pulls me ontop of him. I pull at the corners of his green day shirt, to which he happily help me take off of him.

He pulls off my ripped black skinny jeans. I pull off my tshirt, and Michael leans back to look at me. "I thought you hated pink," he says as he eyes my pink lace panties and bra set.

"I do, but I don't see you complaining." "Oh I'm not!" he pulls me close and starts to kiss my neck. I moan, which I muffel in his neck. He slowly moves to my chest, kissing my collar bones. I run my fingers through his blue hair and down his back. He flips over so that he is on top.

He supports himself as he kisses my chest. I think he's trying to leave marks in a shape, I just can't tell what yet.

I kiss his chest and neck, I see goosebumps come up on the back of his neck. I kiss harder and he moans my name.

He flips back over, so that I'm laying on top of him, and he plays with me hair. "I love you," he says, out of nowhere. "I love you more," I say. He only mutters, "Impossible," as he starts to kiss me.

He kisses me, really hard. I wrap my legs around his waist. I run my hands across his chest. His stomach starts to growl, but he keeps kissing me.

"You need to eat," I say. "Okay," he says, and starts kissing his way down my stomach. I push him off, "NOT WHAT I MENT!" He starts to laugh, "Not what I was going to do."

"Get dressed," he says, "in something really nice." "Ooo, expensive huh?" I ask. "You could say that."

· a/n ·
so  yea
smut-ish
Hope you like it!!!
Vote, comment, it
Would   mean
The world
To me