Chapter 2💚

Macei Alice Johnson/ Gaulden| Macei Kk

So today I woke up in my da- kentrell's bed at 6:30am with 4 kids on me I'm assuming my brothers and kentrell sleep

"Sissy." I heard making me look at draco.

"Hey kayden Cmon." I said grabbing him and moving Kamiri, Kamron, and Taylin off me causing them to wake up.

"Sissy." They said making grabby hands.

"Cmon." I said putting draco and down holding his hand, putting kamiri on my back and holding Taylin and Kamron regularly.

When I walked in my room I put them in my bed and put on paw patrol. I went in kentrell's room I grabbed the boys clothes, draco and Kamron pull ups and Taylin and Kamari's diapers.

When I went back in my room they was watching tv.

I grabbed Kayden and Kamron first. I put them in the tub then grabbed kamiri and put him in. I bathe them and wrap them in the towel and put them on the bed.

I lotioned there body and put they clothes down and turned back on paw patrol and grabbed tay tay. I took the old water out and put some new one in. After I bathed tay tay I took a picture and took him out.

After I took him out and put his clothes in all the boys went back to sleep so I went took my bath

After I bathe I put on my clothes and woke the boys up so we can go and eat. I grabbed Tay tay and held k3, draco and baby k hand. When I was walking  downstairs they was loud music playing. When I got to the last stop the gang looked at me.

I mumbled a good morning and walked in the kitchen.

"Good morning queen." He said walking behind me making me confused on the name.

"Queen?" I said confused.

"Yea I said my first daughter will always be my queen." He said making me smile.

"So what's the move today." I said fixing the boys some cereal then making myself some before sitting down.

"Today you goin meet my baby mamas and the rest of the family." He said making me nod.

"Ok.When we meeting them" I said looking at him.

"They sho-" he said but was cut off  by knocking on the door. I put me and the bowls in the sink since we where done and grabbed them and put them
On the Sofa and put on paw patrol.

"Where she at!" I heard a female yell.

When she walked in she looked manly.

"Hey I'm Sheronda but call me momo."she said hugging me I patted her back since she was hugging me tight.

"I'm nisha Kayden mama." Nisha said smiling then sat down.

"I'm star Kamron and Kamiri mama." Star said hugged me then sat next to me grabbing k3.

"I'm nia Tay Tay mom." Nia said sitting down next to star.

"I'm uncle Ken." Kendell said as he sat on the floor.

"I'm uncle jay." Jay said next to uncle ken.

"Ok I'm Macei Alice Johnson well Gaulden now and I'm 14 and I was born October 20, 2006." I said smiling.

"Sissy phone." Kamiri said pointing at my phone.

"Here."I said handing it to him after a while of just sitting here everyone left except Kayden and Tay Tay and now where about to go to the mall.

When we got out side I took Kayden and Tay Tay's picture.

"Uncle 10 come take my picture please." I said.

After he took the picture he goin say.

"That's be 30 dollars." He said making be scrunch up my face.

"Cmon now I know you got money." He said with his hand out. I reached in my pocket and gave im him 3 pennies.

"Your welcome." I said goin into the sprinter. I sat by kentrell, then decided to post my pictures.

Nba.Macei

Macei

❤️ 50,000  💬 400 Nba

❤️ 50,000 💬 400
Nba.Macei: me and my brothers been slime💚

Nba.Youngboy : daughter and sons 💚🤞🏾

Teenshaderoom: ^NBA youngboy has a secret daughter nobody knows about?🤔

Og.three : mind y'all business bitch @teenshaderoom but look my niece and nephews slime.

"Daddy the shade room under my post." I said making them all look at me.

"What?" I said confused before I realized what I said.

"My ba-" I said but was cut of by my dad talking.

"You good but they goin be under your post a lot." He said making me nod and lay my head on his shoulder.

Then Tay Tay and Draco came laid there head on my chest them I slowly drifted to sleep.

___________________________________________

I hope y'all like this chapter