Chapter 8💚

Macie Alice Gaulden|14
(No pictures)

"Hey momo." I said walking in my sheronda house with my mama and Kacey behind me causing my dad to come and hug us since we been with my mama for the week.

"Dad let go your hugging to tight." I said causing my family to laugh and my dad let go.

"You been gone forever." He dragged hugging my mama then picking up Kacey.

"Sissy!" I heard Tay tay, k3, baby k and Draco yelled running down the stairs.

"Brothers!" I yelled hugging them.

"Awwww." I heard then saw boku flashes.

"What," I said turning around picking up k3 then sitting on the sofa with draco, baby k, Tay tay , and Kacey sitting on my lap.

"You got them boys spoiled." Teelee said as I gave them some candy.

"No I don't." I said as I took my phone out and put on Disney+ turning on the Lion King.

"Yes you do but whatever." Uncle Ken said.

"Shut up bitch." I said making my daddy and my mama glare at me.

"bitch." Kayden said making me laugh and everybody glare at me.

"Bitch." Kacey and Tay Tay said then all 4 of them started saying bitch.

"Welp gotta blast." I said as me and the boys started running upstairs with my parents following.

I hurried up and ran up the stairs with the boys ahead of me running to my room I have up here making me hurry, close and lock the door.

"MACEI ALICE GAULDEN OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!" I heard my dad yell as me and the boys laughed.

"We going be in trouble." I said as I opened the closet door and put the boys in the lil corner which had a secret type door that nobody knew about and opened the window to make it seem like we went out the window.

I closed the door and got in after them just as my parents bussed threw the door. I heard boku shuffling then my mama cry.

"Kentrell they gone." I heard her say making me feel bad.

"Cmon they couldn't have gone far." I Heard my dad say then the door close.

"Ma ma cry." Kacey whispered.

"nene cry?" Kayden asked making me sigh.

"Yea but let's go make her feel good." I said getting them from out the spot and open the closet door and walked out of the room to see everyone gone.

"Mama?!" I yelled.

"ma?" Kacey yelled.

"Dada!" the boys yelled only to get no answer.

"fuck" I whispered before sitting down and taking out my phone to call my mama.

"Hello" I said

"OMG MACEI WHERE ARE YALL." She yelled.

"Where at momo house still." I said.

"Ok we on the way back." She said before hanging up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OK yall next chapter continuing.