Nene?

Kentrell Desean Gaulden|lil top,yb,NBA Youngboy

(I know this a old ass picture)

So right not it's 4:ooam and I just took a shower and got dressed,now I gotta go wake up macei first.

I walked in her room to see her stirring in her sleep I worked her up and she look at me mugging me while wiping her eyes

"Macei get up and be downstairs in a hour." I said kissing her forehead causing her to nod and get up.

I left out her room closing the door behind me walking into draco and tay tay room.

"Draco wake up man." I said shaking draco causing him to wake up with a mug too.

"Sit up." I said sitting him up giving him his tablet so I can go wake up tay tay,k3,and kamron.

"Tay tay get up." I shaking him and he woke up mugging me.

I'm tired of these Lil niggas mugging me

"Go sit by draco." I said picking him up and putting him on the floor and walking out into k3 and baby k room.

"Get up y'all." I said shaking them.

When I woke them all up I gave them a bath put clothes on them and by the time I was done it was 4:55.

"Macei!" I yelled causing her to come up the stairs.

"Yes pa."she said hugging me.

She really a baby.

"Grab tay tay and k3." I said causing her to nod and grab them and walk down the stairs.

Man sometimes I wish that Macei had a mother figure because I can't keep having all the hoes around her and I don't know what I'm doing half the time.

"Cmon top." Montana said as me,the gang, and my kids got in the sprinter.

Of course Macei came and sat by me.

"You sleepy Macei?" Kd asked her.

"Yea." She said laying her head on my shoulder.

Then we all went to sleep.

15 hours later

( at the concert)

So we about to go on stage and Macei looking around as if she looking for someone making me confused.

"Queen." I called for her making her walk my way still looking around.

"Yes pa." She asked finally looking at me.

"Who you looking for?" I asked make her tilt her head to side.

"No one I was looking at all the people." She said smiling which let me know she was lying.