Yaya Bitch ass

2 months later.
Macei Alice Gaulden| Macei kk

   So today I woke up to loud music playing, so I got up did my hygiene then went downstairs

  So today I woke up to loud music playing, so I got up did my hygiene then went downstairs. I was the only one here since my brothers went back home. When I got to the last stepped everyone looked at me and my dad turned the music down.

"Dad that was loud you woke me up." I said as I went a laid on the sofa by him.

"I'm sorry queen." He kissing my head.

"It's ok." I said.

"You got school today." He said making me shake my head no.

(She's doing virtual.)

"Ok." He said

Then someone knocked on the door.

"Who that is." I asked confused.

"I don't know." He said as he got up to answer it. When he opened the door it was some short girl I think yo yo or yala something like that.

"YaYa whatcha doin here." My dad said clearly irritated by her coming here early.

"Obviously came to see you I missed you." She said trying to kiss my dadd making me mug her, but the mug instantly turned into laughter when he dodged her kiss.

"Bitch he curved you." Uncle Kd said being extra running around laughing. Uncle Ben was rolling in the floor while the rest of us was laughing.

"The fuck is so funny." Yoyo said looking at me making me mug her.

I looked around under the sofa in the kitchen cabinets even behind the tv, making everyone confused.

"Whatcha looking for." Uncle joe said.

"I'm tryna see who the fuck she talking to because wit ain't macei Alice Gaulden." I said sitting back down getting on my phone.

"Bitch yes I was talking to you so stay in a child's place." She said making me, my dad and gang mug her.

"Listen hear you short dumb ass bitch don't be coming at me like that I would beat you the fuck up talking bout some stay in a child place." I said.

"Bitch barely 5 foot tall talking bout stay in a child's place Bitch stay in a toddlers place dumb as hoe ole nappy headed Bitch." I mumbled making the gang laugh but my dad still mugged YaYa.

"Don't talk to my daughter like that broke ass bitch I should fuck you the fuck up but you lucky my daughter here. Get the fuck out." He said pushing her towards the door.

"So you goin choose this bitch over me?" She said as she stood by the door making my eyes change colors.

"Oh shit." I heard  someone say as I ran over to her a punched her in her face and kept hitting her until I felt someone pick me up and bring me upstairs.

"Queen calm down." I heard my dad say as he sat me on the bed.

"I'm sorry." I said holding on to him.

"Did you take your medicine." He asked making me look down.

"No." I mumbled.

"Why not Alice." He said calling me by my middle name.

"Because it makes me feel like I'm not myself." I said.

"Queen if I have to take my medicine you do to I don't feel like my self either but it's so we don't hurt people around us ok."he said making me nod.

"How about we take it together so you don't have to feel like your the only one feel out of place ok." He said smiling making me smile.

"Ok." I said hugging him.

"Ok I'm going back downstairs you coming." He said making me nod.

"Cmon." He said about to walk away but stopped when he realized that I wasn't behind him.

"Whatcha doing cmon." He said about to walk away again.

"Up." I said with my hands in the air.

"Girl you too old for that cmon." He said and walked out the room, so you know I had to put my acting skills to the test.

So I started 'crying'.

2 minutes later my dad came back looked at me then picked me up and bought me downstairs and sat on the sofa making me wipe my eyes and straight face everybody. Everybody looked at me shocked excepted of who was rolling on the floor laughing.

"What?" My dad asked.

"She fake son she was just crying." Uncle joe said.

"No my daughter not she just not a crybaby." My dad said shrugging as he got back on his phone.

I stuck my tongue out at my uncles.

"I don't like her." Uncle 10 said.

"Do I really look like I give a fuck." I said straight facing him.

"Nope." Uncle Kd said laughing.

"Exactly." I said going back on my phone and eventually dozed off.

_____________________________________________

I hope y'all like this chapter y'all lmk what y'all think.