Minecraft with Imane (Pokimane's Story)

(Your POV)

Today's the day that I play Minecraft with Poki. And today is the day that I make up from what happened yesterday. I swear, I know I pressed record before I joined the lobby. I'm still pissed off from it but hey, at least Pokimane will help me make this video great.

Even though I just met Poki yesterday, I'm kind of excited to play with her. This is my first time playing with a girl alone, wonder how that'll feel. I usually play with the guys and when I do play with girls, there's always guys around with us and I mostly talk to them more than the girls. So, this is a new experience, playing with only a girl and it's Pokimane. What's the worst that could happen?

Anyways, I decided to just stream our session and then edit it when I'm done so that it's YouTube worthy. I know she'll do the same thing. Before I texted Pokimane, I opened up Minecraft and hold on the main menu. I then got on Twitch, started a stream and already, people are coming in. I turn on my webcam and greeted them all.

You: Hey everyone, how y'all doing? Um, I know I didn't tell you all I was going to stream, it's usually not out of the blue like this. I was going to record me playing Minecraft, but I decided last minute to stream. Now, I won't be playing alone, I actually have someone that I'll be playing with and we're going to have fun together. I'll keep it a surprise until they're ready to play.

I then went onto Discord and texted Pokimane, asking if she was ready to play. She said yeah and I called her up. It didn't take long for her to answer.

You: Hey.

Pokimane: Hi! I saw that you started streaming.

You: Yeah, are you?

Pokimane: Yessir!

You: How'd you know I was streaming?

Pokimane: I follow you on Twitch.

You: Oh, well I'll follow back.

I searched up Pokimane's Twitch and followed her back.

Pokimane: Oh! Y/n! Thanks for the follow! Should've followed me way earlier, but hey, better late than never.

You: Haha, sorry, I didn't watch you back then.

Pokimane: Do you watch me now?

You: Nope.

Pokimane: Wow... I started watching you ever since you hit 1 million subs.

You: Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll watch you from now on, okay?

Pokimane: Okay!

You: Sweet, you ready to play?

Pokimane: Almost, let me just talk to my stream real quick as my game loads up.

You: Okay.

We both mute ourselves and I look over to my chat. People are surprised that I'm going to be playing with Pokimane.

You: Haha, yeah, I'm playing with Pokimane. This is going to be a good session, I know it.

My chat instantly agreed with me. Of course they would, Pokimane is kind of a big deal I guess but, I haven't seen any of her videos. I decided to open up her stream on my third monitor, since I wanted to know what she was talking about. Once I did, I hear and see that she's in the middle of talking to her stream.

Pokimane -But, I'm kind of nervous at the same time. I feel like I'm going to be awkward. Y/n's gonna hate me guys! He's gonna be like "Oh, Poki is so awkward, I hate her"!

I laugh a bit, knowing that I don't mind awkwardness if I'm not the one being awkward.

Pokimane: Ugh! Whatever! I'll just be myself, even though being myself is awkward...