Departure

7:09 AM

You've picked up your baggage at the cab's trunk as you arrived at the airport early in the morning. Your flight will depart around 8:30 so you decided to move early as traffic on the highway is unpredictable. The sun was brightly shining from the sky as it was slightly covered by thick clouds, the chill breeze also matched the morning atmosphere.

Your parents also went with you in the cab and they wanted to see you before you leave the country. You didn't insist them to go with you but they are the one who insisted themselves to go.

You pouted as you saw their face frowned after stepping out from the cab. You don't really want to see your parents getting sad on your whole life and once you saw them like that, you get emotional. You walked towards them as you gave them both a sweet and tender loving hug against the chilling atmosphere.

"Mom and dad, I'll be fine ok? This is for us, as well this will be a new experience in my life. All you had to do is to take care of yourselves, ok?"

"Y/N are you really sure about this?" Your mom mumbled as she rubbed your back gently

"Yes ma" You smiled as you faced them both

"Promise us too Y/N, you'll keep yourself safe on there ok?"

"I will mom and dad, and do my promise too ok? I need to go now mom and dad before the terminal gets crowded. I Love you both, I'll miss you so much" You mumbled as you gave them a last tender hug and peck.
You needed to be early before the people at the airport gets dense so you started walking away from them while carrying your luggage

"Keep Safe Y/N!" Your dad asserted making you turn around again for a second and smiled happily as you continued walking again.

As you entered the airport, you waved your goodbyes to them as they also waved back to you. You frowned while tears started to form in your eyes as you continued your way inside. You felt nothing but sadness filling into your mind and heart.

~~~~TimeSkip~~~~

"Thank you sir, you can wait at the seats right in there

"Thank you sir, you can wait at the seats right in there." The woman in the booth smiled as you continued your way inside the terminal. The place was quiet and passengers were really few, small amount of people were seen sitting on the benches as they were busy doing something.

It's already 7:46 as the flight will start boarding passengers at 8:00 AM sharp.
You rested yourself on a seat just near the corner and took a nap for a while, surely the airport announcement will wake you up no matter of time.

~~~~

"Goodmorning everyone, passengers on Flight329 to Seoul. The plane will start boarding passengers approximately 7 minutes in time, please have your boarding pass and identification ready as you line up at gate 3. Thank you"