❤︎Chapter 4❤︎

Taehyung Pov

I decided to take the longer way to my house because I wanted to take a look around my neighborhood during the dark because the moonlight gives off a nice vibe. As I was walking I came across an alleyway where I heard screaming.

Me being the noisy person I am decided to take a look and see what's happening. What saw shocked me, it was another person hovering over someone who looked like they were from my school punching them repeatedly.

"Hey!" I yelled out to the man. He turned around from the sudden noise, "Get off of them" I said walking into the alleyway. "What do we have here, trying to be a hero aren't we?" The man who looked like he was in his 40's said.

The man came forward to me and threw a punch directed at my face. I dodged it, his posture wasn't right, I may be all nice but I know how to fight. I then threw a punch at him making him groan and collapse to the ground. But he didn't stop there.

He continued trying to punch and kick me but failed miserably, I don't know how he managed to hurt the boy still on the ground laying weakly. After a few tries of the man fighting he finally gave up and ran out the alleyway.

"Tsk, bastard" I mumbled. I went towards the boy on the ground crouching next to him inspecting him to see if his injuries were too severe. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" He yelled which surprised me, "Hey, I'm only trying to help you" I spoke in a soft voice.

"NO BACK OFF I DONT NEED HELP" he said and then tried to get up, but failed due to his injuries. I tried to help him again but he only pushed me away again. "JUST LEAVE" he screamed at me, I finally decided to leave him alone and continue walking home.

"Tsk, didn't even get a thank you for saving you from the man" I mumbled under my breath as I walked home, not knowing that someone recorded the whole thing, but only getting footage from after the man left.

——————————————————————————
Word count- 369