🌟Chapter 6: Hold Me Tight (M)🌟

💜💛💜💛

Warning: Smut incoming (21+) and Mature language

!!! - smut starts here
*** - smut ends here

Please buckle your belts everyone. You're here for a ride. If you are unncomfortable then please skip the part. If you're okay with it, then lmao you may enjoy 😉.
And please do prepare all of your holy water

••••

Hinata's P.O.V

After wiping my tears, he held my cheeks again. With a blushing face, he said "You s-said a-a while a-ago about the t-thing o-on the w-wedding n-night right?"

I also went red and nodded.

"Well, Sakura also said something correct. I-I was scared that I might hurt you. Not that I had experience but I heard that it h-hurts for females so I thought that I might hurt you. Also, you were pretending to sleep because of nervousness" He said. He looked like a red tomato at this poing.

"That's true, Naruto-kun. I was told that it will hurt at first then later on the pain will subdue. But Naruto-kun, if it's you, I know that the pain won't matter and that you will be gentle." I said softly.

"Plus, I thought you didn't find me attractive" I twirled my hair and not look at him.

He suddenly grasps my hand and pull me to his body. My face bumped into his hard chest then he suddenly gripped my waist and pull me closer until there was no space between us.

"Na-Naruto-kun?" I stuttered. Blood was now rushing to my cheeks making my face become redder.

"You call this unattractive?" He whispered to my red ears while caressing my waist.

Ehhhh....my heart is about to explode

He leaned back and gaze at me like I was the only woman in the world he could see.

"You are beautiful, Hinata. Your shining pearl eyes.." He looked at me and leaned forward to kissed both of my eyes.

"Your cute nose and ears.. " He whispered as he kissed my nose and ears.

"Your lips..." He didn't kiss me but touched them with his thumb.

"Your neck...." He trailed some kisses. When he arrived at that spot, he sucked my skin. I moaned and it made me red.

HOLY HOKAGE. I JUST MOANED?? THAT WAS A HORRIBLE NOISE.

Then, he did something unexpected. He made a hickey.

"A-ah Na-Naruto-kun" I squeezed his shoulders.

He stopped and kissed the hickey.
Then, he gaze at me a little lust on his eyes.