🌟Chapter 1: Marriage🌟

💜💛💜💛

•••••

Naruto P.O.V

Becoming the hokage was my dream since I was a child. But now, I became one. Apparently, it was not easy.

Well, of course, the hokage has many duties. One of the duties was to have a wife so I need to pick one of the candidates from different noble families.

Of all the candidates, there was only one girl I know. And that was Hinata.

I chose her. Since childhood, she was always weird. She blushes and faints. Well, that's cute. Wait, did I just she's cute??! I feel my face getting red.....redder

Shikamaru P.O.V
"Hokage! Naruto! " Shikamaru yelled.

"What's wrong Shikamaru? " the 6th Hokage, Kakashi, asked.

"Well, I have been trying to get his attention all the time but his mind just went somewhere" Shikamaru sighed.

"Oh, look, his face is getting redder" He chuckled.

"What is he thinking? " I sighed again.
"Ohh, probably his future wife, Hinata" He grinned.

"Uhmm, help me bring back his mind back here" I said.
"No problem" He grinned.

He went to Naruto then said "Naruto, you're future wife is here".

With that, Naruto then snapped out of his thoughts. Finally..

He asked frantically "Where??!!! Where is Hinata?! "

The 6th hokage ruffled his hair grinning and laughing "Hinata wasn't here in the first place"

"Ahhh, Kakashi-sensei, ahhh I mean 6th hokage" Naruto yelled.

"Hokage-sama, please finish your work now and don't think about your future wife because you two will be wed tomorrow. " I said, adding the
-sama with emphasis.

Naruto's P.O.V

"H-how did you k-k-know that I was thinking about h-h-her? " I said stuttering.

"Naruto, we know because your face was getting redder. We understand that you can't wait to have Hinata as your wife but right now, you need to finish the everything so that nothing can bother both of you in your honeymoon" Kakashi-sensei said sighing.

I felt my face getting red again. I said "Please leave me alone and let me work"

"Ok ok, goodluck" They both said. With that, they finally left.

I started working and finishing up everything so I can finally get a good rest and get ready for the wedding tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------
The Next Day