🌟Chapter 3: Hope🌟

💛💜💛💜

•••••

Hinata's P.O.V

The wedding reception finally ended. Naruto-kun and I were giving our thanks and goodbyes to the guests.

"Hinata! Naruto!" 5th Hokage, Tsunade-sama and 6th Hokage, Kakashi-sama called out as they take steps forward towards us.

I bowed and said "Thank you so much 5th Hokage-sama and 6th Hokage-sama"

"Thank you for coming to our wedding, Tsunade-bacchan and Kakashi sensei" Naruto-kun greeted and grinned.

"You never really change, don't you Naruto? Call me Tsunade-sama. And oh, Hinata, don't call me 5th hokage. I'm not the hokage anymore " Tsunade-sama said.

"Naruto, I hope you will take care of Hinata. Hinata, please call me if Naruto causes problems" Kakashi sensei said.

"Oy! Kakashi sensei! I'm not a kid anymore" Naruto-kun exclaimed

"Even if you're the hokage right now, Naruto, you still cause problems" Tsunade-sama laughed.

"Tsunade-bacchan!" Naruto-kun pouted.

How cute...

"Yes, I will call you Kakashi sensei. Don't worry Tsunade-sama, I'll take care of Naruto-kun" I joked.

"Not you too, Hinata! " he exclaimed.

Kakashi-sensei and Tsunade-sama laughed. Seconds later, the laughter died.

"Oh by the way, Naruto, Shikamaru and I will take care of your duties as Hokage. So, loosen yourself and take a rest. Enjoy your honeymoon with Hinata" Kakashi sensei said.

Honeymoon...that topic again...Wow, you're so perverted Hinata. Honeymoon isn't only about that. It's about spending time with your husband
I will have to be with Naruto-kun for 2 months.

Naruto-kun is my husband!! Kyaaahh! I can't take this anymore. I don't want to wake up from this dream.

"Thank you, Kakashi sensei" Naruto-kun said.

"So then, take care of yourselves. We will be going now" Tsunade-sama said and winked at me. The two of them left.

I pinch myself in my arm.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed.

"Hinata! What's wrong?" Naruto-kun asked worriedly.