🌟 Chapter 5: Unclear Feelings 🌟

💛💜💛💜

•••••

Author's P.O.V

"Hinata?"

Turning to the voice, she was face to face with the worried face of Naruto.

'Why is he worried? Oh my god... I've been crying...Don't tell me..' she wondered.

Not hearing any response, Naruto walked towards her and place both of his hands on Hinata's cheeks and tilt it up. Leaning forward, he observes her eyes. He frowned.

"It's red" he muttered.

Once Hinata heard his voice, she was broke out of her reverie. Feeling the warmth of his palms, she realized that he was holding her cheeks and that he is so close to her. Her face slowly becomes red.

"Why is it red?" he asked.

"E-eh what do you m-mean r-red?" she stuttered.

"Your eyes are red. Did you cry?" he asked worriedly.

"Eh? A-ah no. My eyes were red because it caught dust so I rubbed them" she said taking a step backward..away from the warmth... while rubbing her eyes.

'She's lying' he frowned and steps towards her again. He holds both of her wrist so that she can't rub her eyes anymore.

"Hinata" his voice called her name.

Her eyes were wondering everywhere but him.
She couldn't look at him at the eyes. She wants to run away.

"Hinata" this time a deep and commanding voice came out of him.

Taken a back by his deep voice, she dragged her eyes back at him and stared at his blue eyes.

"Answer me. Did you cry?" he said and asked without his eyes leaving hers.

"I-"

"Don't lie to me" he insisted.

"Yes. I did" Hinata said staring at the ground.

He didn't say anything. He was still holding both of her wrist. Hinata then felt Naruto releasing her left wrist.

'Whew... I think he is going let this matter pass. I don't want deal with it right now. I don't want to answer his questions' she thought feeling a sense of relief.