Andrew Dream Number Four

Hello everyone another Andrew dream this is going to be dream about something that will become a reality in series six hope you enjoy thank you allonzy and geronimo.

As the tardis gang head to their next adventure keeping in mind of what rose saw Andrew was sitting on his bed when rose came to sit next to him "I hope mum is OK" "we get her I promise and she be fine" Andrew said holding her hand as she kissed his cheek "hon can I ask you something" "yeah anything hon" he touched her cheek "I want children with you do you want kids with me" he smiled and kissed her "that awnser your question" she giggled and they made out about a hour later they both asleep when Andrew had a dream.

His dream (spoilers for series six)

In a castle Charlotte was under some sort of control as the doctor was chained to the wall "honey please fight this please this is not you" "you don't know what I'm like" Charlotte said frowning pointing her sonic at him "skylar take me but leave her alone she my wife" "not anymore we married now matt we together forever and Charlotte is doom" skylar larght as he tried to get out wanting to save his wife "please Charlotte lisern to me she going to kill you" "lies I serve her she never hurt me I'm loyal" Charlotte said as Rebecca came in with some food for the doctor "here you go dad" "what do you get out of this" he asked as she starts to walk off "revenge" "is that it me and your mum raised you better then that" he saud as she turned to him "she never loved me only rose her child" "she loves you so much you know" he said as Rebecca turned to Charlotte "I don't know because skylar took me away" "ready the machine" skylar said walking back in Rebecca nods and turned on the machine "what that for" "my dear love to kill your wife of course" "no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't" he said as they took Charlotte to the machine and plugged her in as she mouths "I love you matt" "I love you to" he said back as they drain her energy "hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha "" Charlotte "Andrew said waking up from his dream as rose wonder if he OK.

"you ok hon" "I saw charlotte and the doctor with skylar and Rebecca" he said really scared shaking so raven makes some tea and gives it to him "so what did she do" "drain Charlotte energy" he said as rose was shocked "mother omg" "when will it happen" clone Rebecca asked him "I don't know but this is bad" "yeah first rose vistion now your dream it make it more like its going to come true" Beth said as amy huged Andrew "it be OK we need to find out more about this pendent and save charlotte from the future" "amy your brilliant we make a plan skylar is not going to win this time.