Part 5

Jimins POV (a bit of smut)

My mouth dropped and my eyes widened seeing him hard..  From me simply looking at him,  I could feel myself get hard so I covered it with my hands.

Hoseok leaned over and said something to Yoongi who now sat up completely straight.  After a minute it so he got up and left not paying attention to the teacher calling behind him.

I got up and went to the teacher asking if I could go make sure he was okay amd she nodded.

I left the room just in time to see him go into the bathroom.  I walked to the bathroom after him but when I opened the door I heard something I definitely didn't expect.

"Fuck" I hear him groan and then heard some faint slapping noises.

After a second I heard him groan again "F-fuck Jimin" my eyes widened and I quickly went into a stall.

I kept getting harder at his groans and knowing that he was fantasizing about me.  I sat on the toilet,  pulling my skirt up and my panties aside.

I was trying to hold back all my noises so he wouldn't know I was there.  I spit in on hand as I stroked myself and stuck a couple fingers from my other hand into mouth.

I was thankful my fingers were blocking any moans.  I pulled my fingers out if my mouth causing a quite pop to echo through the room.  I brought my fingers down and slowly pushed one into my hole.

I continued to stroke myself even after the second finger went in.

"Ahhh Jimin you feel so good~" he moaned and I blushed,  whimpers  forcing themselves past my lips.

A second later he let out a moan and u assume he came cause the slapping stopped,  I stopped so he wouldn't hear.  After a second of silence he left the stall and washed his hands.  I heard the door shut behind him.

I starting  stroking myself and thrusting my fingers into me harder,  finally letting moans out.

"Ahhh Y-yoongi~ s-so big" I closed my eyes,  imagining him thrusting into me.

A bit after I came,  I cleaned up then left the stall,  washing my hands also and then leaving.

I walked into class and looked at Yoongi who was already looking at me.  My cheeks turned a bright red color and I looked down.  I ran to my seat and sat down.

After class I ran. To fund Taehyung and I told him exactly what happened and he smiled.

"See turning straight homophobic men gay" he said and I giggled.

"Guys after school we are a going to Jin's house,  you wanna come?" Hoseok asked and I saw Yoongi was standing behind him.

"I have to pick up Wooyoung" I said and he nodded sighing.

Yoongi looked panicked and stepped forward "Whose Wooyoung" he said quickly and I smirked,  he was obviously jealous.

"My lover" I smirked wider and he looked down.  "I'm kidding you idiot he's my brother" I said and he looked up nodding.

"Drop him off then come" Hoseok pleaded.

"Hobi you know I have to take care if him" I said softly and he nodded.

"How old is your brother" Yoongi asked

"7 but he's small for his age" I said and Yoongi smiled.

"I have a brother the same age, take me with you to go pick up your brother and we can bring him to my house and my mom's girlfriend will watch him while we go to Jins" he said and I shighed.

"I don't know...  He's my baby and I can't have anything happen to him. " I said and Yoongi nodded.

"I get it..  I would die if anything happened to my baby brother"

I nodded.

"Fine..  But he'll want to go home and get his Nintendo switch" I had gotten him a Nintendo switch for Christmas

"What kinda seven year old gets a switch for christmas...  I want one...  He's so spoiled" Jungkook pouted coming out from his hiding spot being Tae.

"He's far from spoiled" I said,  I had gotten it right after our grandma died cause I felt horrible,  I spent a whole paycheck on it.

"You guys are lucky I have today off" I signed and walked away  I turned back around looking at Yoongi "You coming?" I asked and he shook his head quickly as if snapping himself out of a daze.

He ran after me and we headed to my car.  I got in the driver's seat and he got in the passengers.

None of my friends have ever been to my house cause of the way my parents are but yet the homophobic guy who I meet today is coming over  he should get along with my family just fine.

We pulled up to the elementary school and got out if the car.  Yoongi and u waiting in a field right next to the school with all the parents.  They would dismiss the kids who got picked up out these doors but we had to show them our ID to prove we have the right to pick them up and I am so grateful for that.

They opened the door and we all made way closer as the teacher dismissed the kids one by one as she checks ID's and then looking back at her clipboard.

Once I got there she looked up and me a smiled " Hi Jimin" she turned around yelling a short "Wooyoung" before turning back to me.  She never asks me for an ID clause she knows he is supposed to come with me,  she was my teacher when I was his age.

Wooyoung ran out and pretty much jumped in me So i picked him up.

"I missed you Hyungie" he giggled causing me to smile and laugh softly.

"Bye Jimin" the old women called and I smiled at her

"Goodbye Auntie" I said before us three walked to the car.

"Who's that he's cute" Wooyoung said with literally no shame at all.

"This is Yoongi, we are going to go home so you can get it  your nintendo switch then I'm going to bring you to his house so your can play with him brother and his mom" I said looking at the boy through the mirror.

"My mom's at work it's my mom's girlfriend who will be looking after him" Yoongi corrected and I nodded.