1

a/n - I want to preface this with saying that the love interest will use female pronouns and have a name. I use a name because I hate using y/n, having a name helps me write the character better but if you want I want you guys to imagine yourselves because usually when theres an oc thats what I do.

Also the first 4 chapters of this book have awful writing that I refuse to look at therefore refuse to fix so yeah lolz

Ever since I can remember I have been a feminist.

And before you start, no I don't hate men and yes I still listen to some mysoginistic songs, but they're really good so I don't want to talk about it.

In case you live under a rock and don't know me, I am Tatum Stark the "somehow manages to disappoint Howard more than Tony" Stark. Tony and Tatum pretty cute right ? While I may not be a genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist, I am a pretty bad bitch. I mean my brother is older than me so for my age I say I'm doing pretty well. Especially because I was gifted the great honor of speaking at the women's march, there's something Tonys never done.

- a/n - . Im just going to say tonys somewhere in his later 30s for this fic so keep that in mind. I know he is in his 40s but that would be to much of an age gap between the two so. Technically steve is 27 without the whole overnight freeze and bucky is a year older than him so im just going to say that bucky is 28 and you are 21 :)

Maybe my childhood need to please Howard and be better than Tony does cloud my judgement but, has a little sibling rivalry ever hurt anyone?

Ok maybe a couple times but whatever

Anyways my life has been great, beside the whole childhood trauma I have been really blessed. Me and Tony have repaired our relationship and now we're actually really close. I have the two most beautiful and funny best friends in the entire world, and to top it all off I am living in nyc pursuing my career.

What is my career might you ask? Well I dont really know either.

See I got my masters in social science in women's and gender studies. Thats right, m a s t e r s masters. Then I published lots of articles and various types of papers on women, feminism, our social construct you get the gist. So then I got a notification from instagram one day after one of my articles had gone " viral." Natalie freaking Portman invited me to speak at the women's march. I was shitting my pants left and right as you could probably imagine. I was kinda hoping she could hook me up with Hayden Christensen, but you know the whole wife and kids thing blah blah blah. Obviously I accepted and when I tell you it could not have gone better, It could not have gone better. So now I am speaking at some event almost every week, I am doing an interview or signing peoples foreheads and let me tell you ALOT of them could use some CeraVe.

Life was pretty fucking good to say the least until...

"what. the. fuck! Lucy get in here RIGHT NOW!"

I was currently curled up in a ball, back right up against the headboard of my bed losing my shit.

"T what were going t-"

I looked up at lucy who was now only peering her head in and hiding the rest of her behind the door.

"how did they get in here"

"I don't know but those little shits are gonna make me puke"

"ok ok I'm uh- Im gonna call an exterminator" and she started to walk away.

"UM HELLO LUCY YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME HERE THEY'RE GOING TO EAT ME!"

"TATUM I DONT WANT TO GET EATEN EITHER AND BESIDES YOU ARE AN INCH TALLER THAN ME SO YOU HAVE MORE MEAT TO OFFER"