3

steves pov

*youve been living in the tower for 2 weeks*

"hey capsicle where's metallica?"

"who?"

"barnes"

"oh yeah he should be here any minute now" I said looking down at my feet. "And uh thank you again tony, for letting him stay here, its mean alot to me."

"yeah don't let it get to your head rogers."

I heard the elevator ding and turned around to see buck. He was wearing a long sleeve black t shirt with grey sweatpants, and obviously a glove for his metal arm. Tony has actually been working on an arm for him that looks like a real one and since his birthday is pretty soon I'm hoping to surprise him with it.

- a/n- in my fic bucky didn't till tonys parents tony just isn't the friendliest to him.

"hey buck" I greeted my best friend with a warm hug, it was always good to see him and now he'll be living here too, internally I am estactic.

"hey scrawny, get beat up in another alley?" He asked and pointed to the cut on my cheek.

"No actually" I said through a laugh, "I was moving boxes and slipped."

"Moving boxes?"

"Yeah tonys sister and her best friend moved in about 2 weeks ago, after their apartment got infested with rats and then apparently was about to fall in."

"Hm, how old are they?" I know that tone, I know exactly what bucky is asking.

"They're 21, You might know tonys sister she's kinda famous."

"Oh really, what's her name?"

" y/n stark" I said and suddenly his face turned into, well I dont even know but it surely wasn't good.

"Uh buck something you want to tell me?"

"No uh- its just uh- um, we uh- we kinda got into an altercation a couple months ago."

"Altercation?"

"Yeah um-... I kinda-... Well I-"

"Spit it out buck"

"I may have been assigned to her when I was the winter soldier" He said in a hushed tone looking down at the floor.

"What why would you have been assigned to her-"

"Dinner!" Tony yelled across the room. "Come on everyone, Jarvis tell y/n and lucy to come down here."

"Were gonna talk later bucky."

-

-

-

y/n pov

"miss y/n and lucy, Mr.Stark has asked you both to come downstairs for dinner."

"Ok Jarvis were coming, come on Lucy hes gonna kill us if were late he takes these a little too seriously."

"Cominggggggg"

We both stepped into the elevator and pushed the button to go to the main floor.

"I think I'm gonna tell him after dinner today."

"What! y/n your actually going to do it?"

"Yes Im going to do it" I said shakily, kinda feeling like I was more talking to myself.

"Alright, but you better tell me all of it when you come back up."

"Oh you know I will" 

The elevator dinged open and when we stepped out it was like nose heaven. God it smelled good in here I wonder what Tony had cooked, or more what he had ordered and put in a pan and said he made from scratch.