T h r e e (^w^)✌

I had sat my lunch tray down. The table the three chose was by the window with a view of the courtyard. I heard a loud conversation happening behind me. As soon as I turned around I was met with a tall boy with a short, lolita? boy standing right beside him. These were not the ones making all the commotion, I could tell because they weren't talking.

     "Haru-chan? Who's this?" The short blonde boy asked, looking at Haruhi who was sitting right beside me.

     "This is (y/n) Matsui. (y/n), this is Haninozuka Mitsukuni, or Honey~senpai as we call him" Haruhi said, smiling.

     "Nice to meet you Matsui~chan!!~," said Honey with a big smile. "You can call me Honey too!!"   (sorry I wasn't sure if it was Hani or Honey)

     "The pleasure's all mine! (y/n) is fine if you'd prefer" I responded, also smiling. What worried me was the tall boy who still hadn't said a word since he saw me.

      It must have been obvious I had been staring since Honey said, "That's Takashi!!"

      I put my hand out to shake his, and he shook it saying, "Hello (y/n)." in a low voice, which kind of startled me. I smiled anyway.

"Hello, Takashi."

      Takashi and Honey found their seats, and the twins eventually made their way over to the table, after getting their lunches. There were two other open seats. The twins told me they were waiting for their other friends. They said "Boss"...maybe someone scary?

     Someone was being loud, and it was getting louder, assuming they were getting closer. A blonde was whining about something, as he sat down on the other side of me. I don't think he had noticed me yet. A different, quieter boy with glasses had sat opposite of him and was having some sort of debate.

     Hikaru cleared his throat, to which they stopped arguing to look at him. Kaoru gave a small nudge with his head, pointing to me. They both looked at me. I could tell they were even though I was having a conversation with Haruhi.

     I turned back around, and the boys stopped staring at me, except for the one with glasses. Instead, he stood up and held out his hand.

"I believe we haven't met yet. I'm Ootori Kyoya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHH I MIGHT POST MORE TONIGHT BUT YEAH POSTS WILL HAPPEN VERY OFTEN NOW I PROMISE 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! ^u^

434 words! 👀👀👀👀