E i g h t (ง¬̀ ㅅ ́¬)ง

I then walked over to Honey and Mori. Honey greeted me, then motioned for me to sit with them.

     "I hope you're having fun (y/n)~ chan!! It's good to have a new member in the club!! Especially Haruhi! Tama~chan invites us to go see her with him all the time!!" He told me, as I sat down across from them.

     "Haruhi had told me about that. She talks about the club a lot! She really likes you guys," I told him. He seemed to enjoy that comment. I saw Mori smiling as well, grabbing a cupcake and placing it on the table.

     "Would you like one, (y/n)~chan?" He spun the tray on the middle of the table, lightly. "There are sweet ones, and not so sweet if you prefer those kinds!" He gave me a very bright smile and pointed at various desserts. "This one's my favorite!" he said as he put a small cake on the plate in front of me. 

     It must have been some sort of strawberry shortcake, but not like the ones from a grocery store

     It must have been some sort of strawberry shortcake, but not like the ones from a grocery store. It was a small, personalized cake that had lots of strawberries in it. I took a bite, and I guess Honey could tell I thought it was awesome.

     "Where do you get these!- This is delicious!" I said, taking another bite.

     "I'm not sure... Do you know Mori~senpai?" He asked, looking up to Mori, who was sitting next to him.

     Mori shrugged. "Kyoya~senpai orders them, I'm sure."

     It seems like Kyoya does most of the paperwork, and ordering stuff for the club. Although being the Vice President of the club, it's like he does most of the club work... What I hadn't noticed, were that the twins were standing right behind me.

     "Hey Kaoru! Hey Hikaru!"

     "Hey guys!" They both stated. "Do you mind if we...?"

     "Sure, but not a repeat of last time, please," Mori spoke. "We'll be off. It's time for Honey's nap anyway." I looked over at Honey. He was slumped over the table, looking tired, rubbed his eyes, a Mori picked him up.

 He was slumped over the table, looking tired, rubbed his eyes, a Mori picked him up

     "Thannnnk you-" They said swiftly, picking me up by my arms out of my seat. I stayed silent, not knowing what to say, and not knowing what was going to come next. They sat me down on a rather large couch, then both sat down on either side of me. Tamaki was on a chair in front of us, and Kyoya standing behind him. I saw Haruhi and Mori talking off to the side.

     "We have a few questions for you (y/n).." Tamaki said, trying to look intimidating I suppose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YO YOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ON SCHEDULE LIKE I SAID I WOULD-

I FINALLY GOT A NEW FREAKIN KEYBOARD

ANYWAY-

Word count: 533!

Thanks for reading this chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! LOVE YOU <3333