Day 13~ Live stream.

I woke up, my face felt dry. I remember crying and singing the little song i made up. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. 'How can one person get so lucky?' I say to myself. Mark's eyes flutter open..  "Hey sweetie" he says kissing my forehead. I smile and bury my head into his chest. I could tell he remembered everything from last night, his facial expression changed. "Hey if your okay with it c-can i see your wrists?" I started shaking, and a tear slipped out of my eye. "I- o-ok.." He carefully grabbed my wrist and pulled up my sleeve. I had many cuts and scars. He gasped and hugged me. "Sweetheart down do such a thing to your beautiful body!" He wrapped his arms around me hugging me tight. "Oh shit i need to live stream today!" he says and jumps out of bed. He grabbed his phone and threw on some clothes. He called bob and wade. He was going to play pogo stuck. He hated that game. "Hey wanna play pogo stuck with us?" I gasped and nodded happily. He pulled up another chair and i sat down infront of the screen. He turned on the camera and frowned in a funny way. "iS tHe stReAm wOrKiNG" I giggled and people were spamming the chat. "Yes Mark, It's working" I said laughing. He waved to the camera. "Hello everybody my name is Markiplier, And this is Y/N!" He said hugging me. I gigggled and blushed a bit. "If you guys don't know she is my new girlfriend!" He kissed my cheek making me blush a bright red. "Mark!!" I said trying to hide my face. "Today we are going to be playing pogostuck with bob and wade, and of course Y/N!" He said in a normal voice. He started up the game and joined bob and wade. He was in a random spot. I watched as he started to fall, but make it back up again. I was watched when he fell a long way down. "OH FUCK Y-YOUUUU" He screamed into the screen. Bob and Wade started laughing and so did I. He panted heavily, and kinda turned me on. He made his way back up to Bob and Wade. He grunted. "Y/N can you go get me some water?" He was all sweaty. "Y-Yea.. sure." I got up a hurried to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and poured some water. I thought for a minute. Until I heard him scream again. I thought about it but i had an idea I sat down the water and tiptoed upstairs. I opened the door quiet enough for him not to notice me. I crawled under his desk and snickered under my breath. I cupped his man hood making him grunt. "What's the matter Mark?" I could hear wade say. "N-Nothing Wade." He said between grunts. I slid his pants off making him gasp. He was growing a tent. I bit down on his boxers and pulled them down with my teeth. He tried to push me off of him but i refuse. I put stroked his cock making him grunt but he hid it with a cough. I rapped my lips around him he froze and clicked a button on his computer turning his mic off so his fans couldn't hear him. I'm not sure if Bob and Wade could hear him. I heard him click another button. I assume it was his cam. He pulled me up onto his lap. "Your lucky I love you enough for this Y/N" He grunted into my ear. I grinded on him making him let out low moans. He took off my shirt and bra. "God your so hot.." He gripped my back for a balance. I thought I heard Wade laughing but i didn't care. He took off my pants. He slapped my thigh making me moan. He smashed his lips into mine. He rubbed his cock against me making me moan quietly. He bit down on his lip to hide a groan. I nibbled on his neck making him latch onto my back. "So that's your sweet spot?" I said giggling. He nodded. I attacked that spot making him groan. "Fuck.." He groaned loudly grabbing at my waist. He ripped my panties off and threw them. "What do you want from me kitten?" He smirked. "Mark I want you to fuck me so hard." I said quietly. He frowned and slapped my ass. "Say it louder" He commanded. "MARK I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME BEYOND MY LIMIT!" He leaned me up against his desk and pushed back his keyboard so there was more room. He climbed on top of me and pushed his lips on mine. I kissed back and swirled my tongue is his mouth. I leaned up but he just slammed me back down on his desk. "Your not going no where sweet heart." He left a bridge of saliva from my mouth to his. He got up and signaled me to get in front of him. I got on my knees and kitten licked his cock. He played with my hair and i took all of him into my mouth. He grunted and pulled my hair. I bobbed on him making him moan. "F-Fuck Y/N u-ugh.." He started to slowly thrust into my mouth. I started to deep throat him making him moan loudly. "God Y-Y/N i'm going t-to fuck you senseless" He grunted out. He smashed into my mouth and face fucked me. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed me onto him. He pushed me so that my face was touching his torso. I felt his hot seed slip down my throat. Then i heard bob laughing. And Wade was wheezing. I think he did to by the look on his face. He shrugged and pushed me up against his desk. He massaged my tits and lined up with me. "Are you ready?" He looked me in my eyes and said. I nodded, and he pushed himself inside of me. I moaned loudly making him smash into me. "FUCK MARK!!" I screamed and grabbed onto his back. He smashed into me in many directions. He smashed into one spot causing me to scream. "MARK RIGHT THERE!!" He frowned and stopped leaving me panting. "That's not my name Y/N." I panted for a second. "I mean daddy.." I sighed expecting him to stop. He hit that spot with full force making my eyes shoot open. "UGHHH P-PLEASE DADDY!" I screamed as he smashed into that spot a couple more times "I know you like it rough." He grunted in my ear. I climaxed all over his cock. He slapped my ass. "I didn't say you could cum kitten." He slapped my tit making me scream. It hurt really bad but i ignored it. He pulled out and stroked his cock. He climaxed on my face. He grabbed a tissue and cleaned himself up. I wiped my face off and threw on his hoodie. "Hey that's mine!" He yelled giggling. "Well mine now!" I laughed. He threw on another hoodie and some pants I grabbed shorts and slipped them on. I sat down next to him. He placed his hand on my thigh and turned on his mic and camera. "Hey guys i'm back!" Bob and Wade burst out laughing. I blushed and fixed my hair. "Did you guys enjoy a nice love session?" Bob said laughing and wheezing. "I uh.. er.." Mark stuttered and blushed. He started to sweat again. "W-Well i have t-to end stream.." The comments were going crazy. Mark ended the stream and sighed. Wade started laughing again. "WADE. SHUT. THE FUCK. UP" Mark said in a mad voice. "Oh geez chill, sorry we heard your kitten kink." Mark growled and left the discord room. He turned off his computer. He sighed and sat down in his chair. "My channel is going to get deleted for that.." I hugged him. "No it wont!" I said kissing him on the forehead. His phone wouldn't stop going off because people kept tagging him on twitter. He started to cry. "What if my fans hate me Y/N?" His face turned red and he sniffed. "They wont hate you Mark! I don't see why they would hate you!" Ethan ran in the room. "Mark Edward FISCHBACH!" He yelled at Mark. Mark looked back at him and started to cry more. "HOW COULD YOU EVEN DO THAT TO YOUR FANS?!" Ethan screamed at him. "Ethan get the fuck out!" I yelled. Mark just cried harder. Ethan stomped out of the room and slammed the door. "Can we cuddle..?" He looked up at me and said. I nodded and hugged him. I laid in the bed and he crawled up to me. He laid his head on mine and i felt warm tears fall onto my head. I flipped so I was facing him and put my head on his chest. Then we both fell asleep.

Hi. Ok ima leave now.