Day 20~ Prom

I get up and think about school. Shit it's Monday. I shake Mark to wake him up. He grumbles and covers his head. I had a very dumb idea. I got on top of him and rode him. His eyes instantly shot open. "What th-" I smiled evilly. "Time for school Mark" I got off him and walked to the closet. "Y/N!! Your going to leave me hard like this!?" He said while combing his hair with his hand. I stared at him and nodded. "Dammit! You know I hate that shit!" He said getting up. I grabbed a over sized hoodie and shorts. I went to the bathroom and heard groaning. 'I thought he would do that.' I started giggling. I ran back to the room and threw on my clothes. I grabbed my hair brush from the vanity and brushed my hair. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. I went down to the kitchen to find a sweaty Mark eating cereal. I chuckled and threw my bag on my shoulder. "ETH BUS WILL BE HERE SOON!!" I heard footsteps from the stairs. Ethan came running down. Mark got up and brushed cold water onto his face. He smiled and grabbed my hand. We all walked out into the snow. Ethan was shivering while me and Mark where huddled together. The bus arrived and Ethan was the first to get on. Me and Mark ran after him. Mark looked sweaty because of the water so some of the girls giggled and blushed. I saw Amy chuckling with some friends. Amy blew Mark a kiss then he caught it which made me pissed. Then he looked her in the eyes and pretending to rip it. I burst out laughing and so did he. Amy looked pissed. He started to attack my neck with kisses to piss her off more. "UGHH!! I fucking hate you!" She yelled making the whole bus go silent. He stopped and looked at her with a sly look on his face. "Yea and I don't give one fuck." He said in a girly voice. I choked on the granola bar I was eating and started laughing. He grabbed his phone and air pods and handed me one. I took it and put it in my ear.

I'ma big dog, Bear, N**ga I'm a LION! I'm the predator of the prey that is hidin' 

I whistled to the song. He started whistling along. I looked out the window and Mark laid his head on me. I chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Hey!" He said trying to fix it. I chuckled and looked over to Amy. She was.. crying? I shrugged and looked out the window. "we're here." I said looking over to Mark who was zoned out looked back at me. "Ok!" He smiled and gave him the air pod. He put them back in the case. We got off the bus and he grabbed my hand and smiled. A girl that looked unfamiliar had a hood up and was walking to the door. "New girl?" Mark whispered to me. I nodded guessing yes. We walked together and looked at posters on the wall. 'Valentines day prom!' It read "Shit your going to get crowed Mark" I said as he looked at the posters. "Probably." He said while sighing. And just as we thought a group of girls came running. He quickly acted. He looked at me. "Will you go to prom with me?" He asked quickly as the group of girls asked. I nodded and smiled. All of the girls scoffed and walked away. He sighed and smiled. I giggled and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss. "Sweetie I have to get to class." I nodded and he walked off. I went to my locker knowing damn well that someone was behind me. Whoever it was spun me around. It was Felix. "Hey cutie." He said putting one of his arms on my locker. "Er..." I said. Mark came in from behind him. He coughed scaring Felix. "I think you have the wrong girl." Mark said. Felix turned around quickly. "Uh h-hey Mark.." He said quietly. Mark quickly pulled me next to him. "I know you think you can get any girl but trust me when I say Y/N IS MINE! I FUCKING MEAN IT!" Mark yelled at Felix. "Now scram!" I said scaring him off. He chuckled and kissed my fore head. "Were you following me?" I said chuckling. "Look i'm protective!" He said jogging off. I giggled and got my stuff out of my locker and walked to class. I felt many stares. I sat down and waited for time to pass.

*Time Skip brought to you by a lazy bitch*

I walked out of class to see Amy sauntering up to me. She stomped her heel on the ground. "You know your not pretty! Just lucky" She said laughing, all of her friends joined in. I looked down. "I know he doesn't love me.." Tears feel from my face. They all laughed. "Leave her alone!" I heard a voice say from behind me, a female voice. They girls laughed even harder. I turned around to see a girl with brown hair. Another person stormed up behind her. "I'll take it from here Poki." A very deep voice said. The girls gasped and ran off. I turned around and a man with black curly hair and a purple mask waved. "I'm corpse, and this is Poki." He said. The girl waved. "Nice to meet you guys!" I said wiping my runny mascara. "You seem sad, whats the matter?" said Poki in a worried voice. I flushed a bright red. "Well.. I'm dating the grades hottest guy.. And people just are jealous and tell me that i'm just lucky.." Poki hugs me. "It's not true! I bet he loves you!" I smiled and heard footsteps. "Y/N are you okay!?" Mark said from behind. "I heard what happened!" He said hugging me. "Yea i'm fine Mark." I said. "Is that him?" Poki said giggling. Mark looked up and waved. "I'm just glad your okay Y/N" He said kissing my cheek. "Yea it's him" Corpse said in a very deep voice. "Holy hell your voice is deep!" Mark said with his eyes wide. Corpse scratched his neck. "Yea I get that a lot." He said laughing. Mark chuckled. "Damn 2 period starts soon!" Mark gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I have to go!" I giggled and nodded. He ran off. "I should also get going" I said. They both waved and I ran off.

*Le big time skipe*

I walk down the hallway to only be pushed down. I fall face first into the concrete floor. I started crying as blood poured from my nose. "What's up SLUT!?" Amy said from behind. I heard heavy footsteps. "Actually your the slut here Amy" (I love you Amy Nelson TwT) A familiar voice said. "Oh Corpsy- Corpse you don't understand! She stole my boyfriend!" She said in her puppy voice. I got up and wiped my nose. "Amy.. I'm done.. WITH. YOUR. BULLSHIT!" I yelled then punched her. She fell and fake cried. I wiped my tears. "Holy shit Y/N" Corpse said in a surprised tone. Mark ran up. Amy had a black eye and a bloody nose. "HOLY SHIT AMY ARE YOU OKAY!?" Mark said running up to her. "OH YEA MARK GREAT WAY TO TALK TO YOUR GIRLFRIENDS BULLY" I said. "I DON'T LIKE AMY BUT YOU WENT TO FAR!" He yelled. I growled and stormed off. thoughts and hate comments ran through my mind I open the doors and walked out. I heard Mark crying sorry from the school but I didn't care. I sat down on the curb and put my head in my hands and cried. I grabbed my razor out of my backpack and started cutting. I cried and froze when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Y/N?" It was Corpse. I stood up and looked at him. "What." I said still pissed off. I sighed and quietly sobbed. "Hey.. Y/N please don't cry.." I cried more and tried to forget about Mark. Sean ran up to me. "Are you okay? I heard what happened between you and Felix so I broke up with him." I just cried onto Corpse's chest. I felt him heat up but he hugged me. I heard another pair of footsteps. It was Mark. "Sweetie i'm sorry.." He looked at me and started crying. "I know i'm a douche bag.. And most of our fights are all me.." He said while crying. I left Corpse's arms. He put his hand on my cheek. "Please.. forgive me.." He pressed his lips on mine. I just sank into it. He pulled away and sighed. "What the hell did I just watch." Corpse said from behind while giggling. "SHHHuttt uPPP" Mark said laughing and sniffing. Corpse laughed and so did Sean. Amy walked up. Mark grumbled. Corpse quietly growled. "Now i'll be taking my man" She said pissed off. "I swear to fucking god Amy JUST DROP IT HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU!" I yelled at her. "NOW SAUNTER YOUR SLUTTY ASS OUTTA HERE BEFORE I BLACK YOUR OTHER EYE!" I yelled again. She grumbled and walked off. "Holy shit, Your girl's got some hella fight in her." Corpse said to Mark behind me. I sighed heavily. "Mark can we skip school i'm very tired of today and feel like shit." I said. He picked me up. "Of course" I squirmed trying to get down. "Let me go Mark!!" I said laughing. "Nu!" He said. "We are ganna head back to class." Corpse and Sean said. We waved and they walked off. Mark and I walked back to the house. As we were walking a group of girls wearing cloak ran up. They all smiled. "Omg hey we are big fans!" Mark waved and smiled. "Good to see fans around!" He said. They talked and took some pictures and then me and Mark walked off. We walked up to the house and went inside. I smiled and walked up the stairs to go lay down. "You coming with me?" I asked him and he followed. I open the bedroom door and flopped on the bed. He crawled onto the bed next to me. I cuddled up to him and closed my eyes. And soon drifted off to sleep.