Day 24~ Red mark.

I woke opened one eye and rubbed my neck. I sat up lazily and looked in the mirror, Only to be shocked by the big red stripe around my neck. I sighed heavily and got up. I heard a small shuffle from behind me. "Hey babe.." I heard a raspy, and tired voice from behind me. "Oh, your awake.." I said quietly, still staring at the irritated red stripe on my neck. Mark got up and rested his head on my shoulder and wrapped his hands around my waist. I chuckled and playfully pushed him off. I went over to my bedside drawer and grabbed my vape. Mark looked over and gasped quietly. "You vape..?" He asked a bit confused. "Yea.. sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I giggled and took a puff, and blew the smoke in his face. He blushed deeply and coughed. "Jeez being a slut this early?" He said seductively. I chuckled and looked him dead in the eyes. "Yup." I said before exiting the room. I heard distant chuckles before I walked downstairs. I took another puff and breathed out the smoke. Mark came from behind me and picked me up. "Put me down!" I said laughing. "We are going to the store!" He said laughing. I shushed him and pointed to Ethan asleep on the couch. He yanked my vape and took a puff. He blew the smoke into my face and chuckled. I blushed and looked away. "Something wrong.?" He asked taking another puff. "I- no.." I said quietly. He kissed my forehead and put me down. He handed me my vape. "Go get dressed ~Princess " He said with lust. I quickly made it upstairs to get dressed. I grabbed a cute goth black dress because I know goth stuff turns him on.

 I grabbed a cute goth black dress because I know goth stuff turns him on

The outfit

I brushed my hair and curled it. I walked downstairs and looked at Mark. He looked me up and down and bit his lip slightly. "You know this turns me on Y/N.." He said, getting closer to me. He leaned down towards my neck. I pushed him away to tease him. He leaned down towards my ear. "Teasing me..? Daddy's slut is going to get fucked into tomorrow when we get back.." He whispered into my ear before nibbling on my earlobe. He leaned back up and put some shoes on. I threw on some of my black boots and followed Mark to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in. He shut the door and got in the drivers seat. He drove and turned on the radio. I hummed along to the music and looked out the window. I sat for awhile until I felt a cold hand on my thigh. My breath hitched as Mark had put his hand on my thigh. Then we arrived at the store. I got and and Mark gripped my hand tightly. When we got into the stores I felt many stares on my dress and neck. We started walking and Mark saw a guy eyeballing me up and down. He gave the man a death stare and a low growl. Mark grabbed some stuff that he needed. And grabbed a box of condoms. I blushed deeply and he chuckled. But I felt myself get angry when I heard a girl say slut. I growled heavily and looked her in the eyes. "What is the slut of the store mad?" She said laughing. I started glitching which ment my other ego was taking over. People stared and the girl gasped. "Don't call me a slut again.. or you will regret it.." Mark grabbed my hand and pulled me back making my ego fade. He paid for the stuff and we walked out. We were walking to the car when a random teenager walks up and smacks my ass. "Hey cutie." He said from behind. Mark and I spun around and Mark looked at him with death eyes. Mark gripped the collar of his shirt and lifted the small boy easily. "Hey punk! Don't touch my girl!" He said throwing him on the ground. I tried pulling Mark back but he was much stronger. "Dude chill!" The smaller boy said in fear. "You shouldn't just go around smacking asses, go get an actual life kid." Mark boomed at the boy. Mark and I walked over to the car and got in. "What a douchebag.." Mark said to himself. I sighed and put my head into my hands. "Y-You okay..?" He said looking at me with a little bit of a worried look."I-I'm just tired of being called a slut.." I sighed heavily and started crying into my hands. "Let me take us home and we can talk there." He said with a slightly deeper voice, a calm voice. I cried until we got home. He put his arm around my shoulder and rubbed my back. We got into the house and walked up to our room. He kissed my fore head and we sat of the bed. He wrapped his arm around me and looked at me. "What's wrong sweetheart..?" He said calmly. I sniffed. "I-I'm just tired of being known as a-a slut.. I'm just tired.." I said crying and pressing my head onto his chest. "Your no slut. Your and amazing person in general, and such a hard worker." He said in a quiet and soft voice. He lifted my head up to look at him. I stared into his deep brown eyes. He softly pressed his lips on mine. No lust, just passion. I softly kissed back as he rapped his arms around me making me smile into the kiss. He rubbed tears off my face and brushed lose hair out of my face. He pulled away and smiled. He put his hand on the side of my face and rubbed away a stray tear. "I love you Y/N." He says quietly. He lays down and I lay down next to him. "I love you too." I say cuddling up to him. Mark turned off his lights and closed the curtains for it was dark and got back into bed. And we ended up falling asleep.