chapter four (the fist time)

Hello my muffins! So I made the drawing up there (you can use it or take it XD)

Into the story shall we?

Y/n pov:

I was sitting in my 'room' feeling awfully anxious about that scp meeting endless possibilities how it could go are going through my head all the time. Most of them are bad and end up with me dying.. "I'm going to die" I whisper to myself. After a good while of me thinking to myself I hear the door open what scares me and I look up to see doctor bright and two guards standing in the door, "hello scp 0475, would you please follow me." He said sternly as I get up the guards are pointing thir gun's at me what doesn't bother me at the moment because I start over thinking everything again and getting a slight panic attack. I guess Dr. Bright noticed that and puts a hand on my shoulder to calm me down and it actually helps a bit. After a ride with an elevator and a few minutes of walking we stand in front of an rather big door. Dr. Bright holds a card in front of a device, it makes a small beeping sound and the door opens with a louder crack as if the door was longer not opend. "Come on go inside scp 0475, scp 049 will not hurt you.. I hope." He whispers to himself probably hoping I didn't hear but I did and it scares me a lot. But I can't do nothing so I walk inside the rather dark room and look around but see nothing but blank darkness around me. I can feel eyes staring at me and a slight sounding British voice starts speaking up. "Greetings" The voice called out to me. "H-hi?" I said shyly and still scared, I hear footsteps coming closer slowly to my noticeable shaking figure. "May I ask what your name is darling?" The clearly male person asked. "Scp 0475, or y-y/n sir." I said as I see something moving in the dark still towards me. "No need to be so formal love" He said and is now standing directly in front of me so I can see the white bird like mask that reminds me of a crow. "Just call me doctor y/n" He said. O-okay doctor.." I spoke softly. "Why did they bring you here?" He asked in his normal calming voice. "And there is no need to be scared I'm not going to hurt you" He continues. "Oh.. Okay" I nearly whispered, "come and sit down with me and let's talk" He said and walked back into the darkness. Suddenly the lights are flickering on nearly blinding me, I finally see the whole person who holds that calming British voice. I see a man in back robes and that crow mask sitting on a metal table with a blood stains on it, by the chair are standing two chairs also made of metal. I walk over to the table and sit down in front of the man. "So y/n tell me a little bit about yourself" He said calmly. "Why are you in this awful place?" He asked me, "well.. It's complicated.. I better show you.." I said and beings up my hand and place it in the edge of the table and bright green acid starts eating a rather large pice of the table in seconds.

Scp 049's pov:

I look carefully at the female sitting in front of me as she pulls up her hand from under the table and place her hand on it's edge and see a bright green glowing substance flow onto the table making it melt, my eyes widen slightly at that and I get more and more curious about the girl in front of me. "Interesting.." I spoke silently and reach over to grab her hand to inspect her hand further and the green substance she's making. But before I could even touch her that rather annoying intercom is speaking up telling her not to let me touch her under all costs. I growl slightly at that and pull my hand back while she asked the doctors why but doesn't get a answer.

Y/n pov:

I watch him lean in to grab my hand, I didn't really think about the stuff they told me this morning I was to worried about me dying to listen to Dr. Bright. But before he could touch me the slightest a voice from a box in the corner starts speaking to me. "Scp 0475 dont let scp 049 touch you the slightest!" I hear a quiet growl leave the throat from the male in front of me what makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. But he pulled his hand back slowly, "why? I mean he just wants to see what I can do right?" I asked the male as I turn to look into his eyes, he just nods quietly.

Okay I'm stopping here for now and I'm sorry for not updating ;-; but I hope you like that chapter anyway!

Have a good night or day and eat and drink enough! Goodbye for now my cute muffins!

Jenny-

Word count: 879