chapter ten. weird feelings and tears

Hello again my muffins!
I know, I know it's been a hot second again and I don't have a good excuse for that, only that I wasn't in the mood to write much again. It's been a while but I try to make an upload schedule now
I will hopefully every Sunday or Monday. If not then I'm probably busy or have a writers block. Anyway let's go on with the story and I hope you muffin heads enjoy and sorry if I'm a little bit rusty. ❤❤❤

Y/n pov:

It's been a couple of days since I have last seen the doctor, the staff told me that he is to busy to interact with me. So I've been hanging around some staff and or other scp's that are okay to have around. I kinda have a bad feeling like something is going to happen and it's not a good feeling, currently I was in the big cafeteria sipping my f/c (favorite juice) and eating some snacks while speaking with one of my favorite guards, her name is Laura and she's one of the only guards that I can talk to without feeling scared or judged for not being normal. "So how was your day so far dear?" She asked while drinking her coffee and looking at me with the same eyes a mother would look at their own child. "Actually? I'm kind of depressed.. I haven't seen the doctor in a few days now and I think I kinda miss him having him around me.." I said silently while playing with the straw of the juice package. Laura frowns slightly "oh.. Well he's just busy with his experiments, you should be able to visit him soon enough dear." She smiles gently at me. The bell can be heard, telling everyone that the break is over and all scp's need to head out of the big Hall and into either their cells or smaller rooms where they can converse, I threw away the trash I was holding into a bin and walked through the long white halls with a few others who are walking in small groups or minding their own business. While walking alone I started to space out and stop looking where I'm walking, a few minutes later I walked straight into someone's chest making me let out a small grunt. "Ouch.." She looked up to see several guards, the one I ran into pushes out of the way mumbling something incoherent. I glared at him but my ears picked up a familiar voice and noises of chains clinking against each other. "Doc?" I said quietly but he heard me anyway, "oh hello dear I'm sorry but as you can see I'm being busy I'm sorry.." He said quietly as well making me feel like he doesn't want to see me. "Oh.. Okay goodbye then.." They start to walk away leaving me by my own again. "Did he start to dislike me?.. Did I do something wrong?.." I said to myself.

Scp 049 pov:

He looked back at the female seeing a worried/sad expression on her beautiful face making his brows pull together into a frown under his white crow mask. He feels sorry for not spending time with her but he needs to focus on his studies and experiments as much as it bothers him to stop seeing her he needs to clear his mind and needs to shove away this unfamiliar feelings that started to erupt in his body and heart so he asked the scientists to not bring her to him even though they need both of them to figure out why she seems to be immune to his lethal touch. He refuses to see her even when his heart longs to see her beautiful e/c eyes and touch her smooth s/c skin, he needs to focus. He shakes his head slightly and turns back to look where he is going.

Y/n pov: she is in her cell by now sketching something not paying to much mind and just let's her hand do the sketching, her mind busy why the doctor would not want to even see her for a little bit, she got frustrated and tears pooled in her eyes but not the deadly ones no no, the real, slight salty substance that normal humans produce when they are upset. They fell from her eyelashes and started to run down her s/c cheeks and drip into the small drawing the her favorite doctor. She placed the sketchbook on her small side table and curled up into a ball under her blanket and fell asleep with tears in the eyes.

It's not much but I tried my best I still have a slight writers block so I tried I hope you guys like it! Bye bye little muffin heads! ❤❤❤

Jenny❤