chapter nine: getting hurt and a long sleep

A/n:

Hello! I finally found some time to write a new chapter! I'm so sorry that it took so long but for now I will update a new chapter! I hope you guys still enjoy it even after a long time.. AnYwAy; to the story you desirable human beings go!

Y/n pov:

I woke up still to the low slight mechanical humming of the ever so gentle working plague doctor sitting on his usual metal chair that is pushed up on the cold metal table that is containing his old worn out bag with his tools and a small cat that he is working on reviving. As I sit up slowly feeling the pain rush back to the wounds I got from yesterday's testing. A low groan escapes my dry lips making the plague doctor turn around in his chair and looks at my small form. "Dear are you alright?" He asked me as he got up leaving his project on hold while walking over to me and crouching down to see if I'm okay. "not really doc..my wounds hurt more then they did yesterday.." I stated in a quiet voice. "Would you be willing to let me look at your injuries my dear?" He asked me politely waiting for my consent making me smiles softly and I gave him a small nod in approval. He gently grabs my injured leg unraveling the used and bloodied up bandages he wrapped around my leg making me squirm slightly as he pulled the last bit of the bandage off pulling slightly on the skin of the wound that is glued to the bandage by the dried up blood. "It doesn't look infected that's a relief, but it looks irritated. It would be better if I had some fresh water to clean out the wounds.." He said more to himself then to me. "Can't you ask the doctors or the guards for water?" I asked him, "sadly I can't my dear. But you could" "but how? I'm not sure if I can walk without being in pain, just moving my ankle hurt a lot.." I said with a sigh.  "Well dear I may help with that" he said with a supposed smile I believe, and my heart almost stops as he picks me up in his arms and walks over to the door slightly bumping the tip of his rubber boot. The door opens and a guard stands there looking confused for a moment to see me in the doctors arms gut quickly gathers his composer. "What do you want?" He asked with caution, I start to stammer still in slight shock of the doctor picking me up so suddenly. "I..i uh.. We need some water to clean out my wounds.. If that's possible?" I asked not looking the guy in the eyes fearing I would get judged for asking simply for water. "Uh.. Sure wait here.." He said and shuts the door but coming back after a few minutes with a bottle of water and hands it to me after opening the door and shuts the door right after, the doctor puts me on the metal chair and takes the half done cat onto a cloth and puts it on the ground and picks me up and places me onto the table and grabs a different cloth and open the water bottle and drows the cloth in the water and starts cleaning my wounds again making me jump slightly ever time the goes to close to one of the wounds. "It's going to be okay dear, don't worry I would never even think about hurting you my little dove." He said in a soft voice making me relax a bit. After he was done and wrapped up the wounds a scientist came it and gave me some pain killers and took me for testing but today is just testing my skills and looking after my body. And for that they had me do several tasks and had to fight some d-classes, making me feel weak and stressed after all the testing and tasks as a couple of guards brought me back to my cell and fall asleep after eating and takes a long restful sleep.

Words: 708

There you go guys a new chapter! I hope you enjoy!