ᑭᗩᖇT 12 ⚠️ abusive

Author POV

The King started smirking so evily, it made Chimo wanting to throw up. The king attacked Chimo on the bed chaining him to the bed since he was too weak , it was easy for the king.

Chimo started to wiggle and pull around to escape but the chains were too hard and tight to break free. Chimo kept begging for his father to notice what his about to do is horrible.

"Please stop! dad please this isnt like you??! What happened to the normal and friendly father we know? Its like a whole demon took over you!!" Chimo said really scared.

"Oh? You think im not normal, is that so you little slut?!" The king shouted back making Chimo tear up.

The king then leaned in Chimos ear and whispered.

"Wanna know a secret? Ive Since the day you became apart of our family. Ive always wanted that slim beautiful body of yours. But i couldnt have them since you didny reach puberty & now that your 13 and hit puberty i can finally do what ive always planned on for 3-4 years." As the king laughed evily and licking Chimos earlobe which made Chimo start to cry a lot.

''Please. Please make it stop, this is not the family i wanted. His gonna soon rape me and i wont take it anymore. Please J-jaeguk save me.'' Chimo said in his thoughts.

Meanwhile

Jaeguk couldnt handle it and stood up by trying his best.

"What the hell are you guys doing? Just gonna stand there and not help our fucking brother thats going to get raped?!." Jaeguk got mad.

"Shush your mouth Jaeguk, LANGAUGE AS WELL!"

"Oh? So you only start talking when im about defend my brother. What are you, on dads side YOU- YOU CRAZY BIT-" Before he continued, Jin came out of his seat to put his hand on Jaeguk mouth covering it from cursing. Then he signalled Jaeguk that their mom was sadly on the kings sad and they started to tear up hearing shes doing the opposite instead of helping.

"Thats it. Im gonna help no matter what and to break the fucking lock from the door." Jaeguk growled not giving 3 fucks if the mother contined talking.
He took an empty glass chair and aimed it at the door.
He ran through the door and smashing the chair on it until it breaks the door. Then he started hearing it. He started to fear. He heard whimpers coming from the door. "OH NO" he thought he was late, after that he heard a belt spanking sounds.

"NO I CANT BE LATE." This time he became angery then feared.
He smashed the clads chair one more time very harshly this time and it finallt broke. But after what he saw, trumatized him for a long time.

He saw their own dad giving Chimo kisses, lickes, and sucking on his neck. While Chimo was chained up whimpering for help.

This boiled Jaeguk to the point where he attacked the king and tried to punch him which he did and knocked him out making him fall on the ground.
He quickly tried finding the keys for the chains and he did. Then he carryed Chimo with him really fast out of the door before their dad got up from the ground.
When their brothers noticed Chimo fainting, they got super worried and following jaeguk to their shared room. They ran upstairs and locked their door in the shared room.

"Quick! Grab the closet and move it to the door so he wouldnt try a way to unlock the door." Said Vicky.

both Hysuk , John , & Jin helped pushing the heavy closet towards the closet and they finally did.

They were so thankful nothing badly happened to Chimo but they got way more scared seeing him passing out for awhile. They brought him to his bed to only find red marks from the tight chains that was around his wrists. They cursed under their breathes, they wont ever forget what their father- No the fucking pedophile did to them and all they could think right now is how to escape from that monster.