ᑭᗩᖇT 13

Meanwhile

"Han?!"

"SWEETIE OH MY GOD?!" As the queen ran out of the table into the room to only find her knocked out husband laying on the edge of the bed.

"Are you hurt?! What happened, all i heard was a punch! What did Jaeguk do?!"

"T-t-that little bitch..." He stuttered and growled.

"H-he.. No! They escaped" As he finally opened his eyes to see nobody on the bed but the Queen.

"Now calm down Han, we cant keep fighting. Lets keep it slow, remember our plan?"

"Y-yea..Sorry. I forgot Mary." He realized.

"Its okay but let the kids relax. We dont wanna cause any trouble at this time." She stated.

"Ok." He said clearly mad at the agreement but he still wanted to wait for his plan like the Queen said and not ruin it.

The Queen pushed him on the bed so he is sitting in the middle. She brought a bucket of water and towel to clean his bloody nose, as that id the place where Jaeguk mustve punched him. The queen thought.

"Ow!" He was angery , stubborn.

"Careful Han. Do not move, Its pretty bad..Honestly i never expected such power from Jaeguk."

"That kid..Ive been eyeing on him since day 1. I knew & felt that he among all his brothers was the strongest. He was indeed bold, thats why i needed him away from my plan. He is the cause of my death at this point if he does not stop his stupid acting!" He shouted boiled angery. 

"Relax. We can find a way, plus he cant do anything when we have many soliders."

"Believe it or not. This was your fault Mary. YOU wanted an adoption and you got those STUPID LITTLE BRATS. THOSE DISGUSTING HOMELESS CHILDREN AND I ONLY ACCEPTED IT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY BUT LOOK WHAT YOU CAUSED ME. I am not happy, i am in a crisis becsuse of that stupid Jaeguk. Thats it.."

"W-what do you mean by 'Thats it'?..."

"He is now my next target, and if he gets in my way among his brothers. I will teach him a lesson. Im not alone on this, ive got guards and many more soilders. Like i said, IM THE KING so they will respect me no matter what. For now Jaeguk got his chance and only now he can be free through that punch he made to me."

The queen was very scared and aware of the Kings action. She knew shes done a mistake for being on the Kings side but why? Why was it her felt to accept the 4 homeless children into their family. She hasnt even told the King, it has been a mystery since then.

What awaits her?

...

Shared brothers room

Chimo was crawled up like a ball in his bed while the others just stared at him with a sad face. They felt sorry but Jaeguk stepped in.

"Chim? You alright."

sobs

"Hey hey..dont cry. Its okay, it happened to me before too. Dont nbe afraid Chimo..I'll always protect you."

"No we will all protect you." John added.

But Jaeguk got annoyed. Although what happened during breakfest time, John didnt protect Chimo. Instead he showed his weakness and listen to his mom. He told Chimo to stop protecting Jaeguk, now John took the blame for it.

"Shut up." Jaeguk said annoyed.

"What?" John said simply confused.

"You heard me, shut the fuck up."