ᑭᗩᖇT 6

Another year has passed.
Hysuk was now born as the second older child.
After 3 years. Chimo came as the youngest final child, is what they said.

"Jiny, Hysuk! Come downstairs please." Queen said.

"Coming mommy!" Both of them shouted in joy.

"We want you guys to meet your baby brother! Chimo!" She said.

"Wahhh! Adorable." Said Hysuk.

"Ya! I hope he wont be stubborn like Hysuk" As Jin jokes around because Hyuk was like a attention maker in the house towards jin.
Well not anymore. Teehee :D!

But seriously, the boys fell through his cuteness. They couldnt resist his beatiful shiny eyes.
Until all of a sudden Chimo tried to say something.

"M-..ma.."

"OH MY GOD, THIS IS SO ADORABLE!" Hysuk jumped in happiness. The queen almost cried of joy as well.

"Oh my pretty baby boy..you just said your first word." Said Queen.

"Woah..but too bad dad wasnt able to see this surprise from Chimo." As Jin laughed like the same window sheild luagh. Hysuk joined along with the laughter. (LOL)

"Oh stop it you two! Im sure he wont mind" As she giggles a bit.

4 hours later (after the king retured from his duties.)

He was very tired but put on a forced smile just to see the kids & his love. When the 2 kids heard the door opening they boty jumped out of their beds and ran downstairs to hop on their father and hug him tightly.

"Father father! Im so glad your back, we really missed you. :(" Both said.

"Oh haha! I missed you too kiddos!" As he tried to act it out.

The king heard the queens voice. He got very excited for her instead.

"Darling! Im home."

"Han sweetie i missed you so much. Thank god your back, i missed you. The kids and i have been wanting to tell you a surprise!"

"The kids..?" As his facial expression turned a bit annoyed.

"Yes baby, the kids! But well whats wrong with the face? Did they perhaps do something wrong." She was a little worried.

"No its nothing.." He smiles to shrug it off.

They all went to the living room to tell their father about Chimos first word..and well he didnt have the biggest smile. He faked it again, a fake surprised expression.

...

It seemed a little strange for the king to not care for his kids but to only be interested in his wife.

He just seemed off.