The Wolf

The Ocean Guardian

I wait patiently for Rehan to arrive. When he does, he is joined by his two children

"Woah." The boy looked around my small cave. Falon stares at the girl. She looks around as well, and though I can sense her fear, her feelings of curiosity roll off her in waves much more powerful than her fright.

"Is that a statue or a real dog?" She asked. Her gaze had rested on Falon. "I mean, he has bones sticking out, soo. I can't see him like a living thing."

"He is very real. His name is Falon." My hand caressed his head. He stood and walked slowly up to Phaedra and tilted his head. I thought for a moment, then realized why he was so curious. Oh.. I see now.. "Well, Rehan. You wanted to see me, but you didn't tell me why. So, what do you need?"

"Well, I have just found out that Jolono is an elemental." Falon and I both perked up at this. Rehan continued, "I would like if you trained him, seeing as you are one too."

"Of course. What does his main element seem to be?"

"Well, it first activated with earth, so I'm guessing that's it, but I wouldn't really know."

"Hm.. alright. I will have to start later though. Also, Falon." He glanced up, tilting his head again. "Show them your human form please"

Falon nodded and stepped back and morphed. Both of the children gasped as he turned to his human form.

"Hey," Falon said plainly to the visitors. He lunged as Phaedra fainted.

"Oh boy. I think we should actually go. She rarely faints." Rehan went to his daughter quickly and picked her up. "I am so sorry."

"It is quite all right." I said, "Let me know how she is when we meet again."

Falon stood up again and faced Rehan. "Is it alright if I go with you? I can hide my ears and tail."

"Of course." Rehan said. "I would have liked to talk to you anyways." He gave him a certain look. Falon shuddered.

Together they walked out of the cave and I chuckle. "Ah, young ones. I hope he doesn't get rejected. Though his face would be priceless if he does."

Authors Note: I know this is a short chapter, and I'm sorry! The next one is longer. Have a great day or night or whatever time of day it is where you are. Also, put in the comments if you have a name you want me to call my readers.