55 *LAST CHAPTER*

Camila Pov

Tanner and I have decided to take a day for ourselves. So right now we're strolling around in a small but beautiful park.

"While I was away Camila I realized that I am utterly in love with you." he starts. "I almost lost my mnd without and it was like hell. There's no way I could spend any more time without in my life."

Suddenly he gets down on one knee. Holy shit. Is he proposing? This is the moment that I've been waiting for since I was 5.

"So Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, will you," his voice trails off, "Let me tie my shoe?" I punch him in the arm and laugh as he gets up. "Oh management wanted to have a meeting with us, today we should probably get going." he says.

--

"You want what?" I ask.

"Tanner hasn't been getting a lot of press lately. You two breaking up is just what he needs to get back into the public eye." Smoin says.

"Excuse me but I'm not agreeing to this." Tanner interrupts.

"Well you don't really have a say." Simon interjects.

"Oh fuck this! I'm out." he says as he gets up.

"We'll give you a day to come up with an answer. Either you lose Camila or your career." he tells Tanner.

Tanner hangs his head and walks out with me.

"I'm calling the guys, you call the girls. We're having an emergency meeting." he says.

We were able to get Ally, Jesse, Lauren, Adam, Kendall, and Dinah. Normani said she'll just Skype us.

After explaining the situation to them we ask for advice.

They all said to drop the record deal and just be with me. It took Adam to pat Tanner on the back. He looked up at him and Adam said, "Give 'em Hell."

Tanner smirked and grabbed his coat.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"You'll see." he smirks and just like that he gave them Hell.

a/n: this was super rushed but I thought that this book should've ended. You guys can use your imagination to think of something that happened.

-xoxo