15

Tanner Pov

It's been week since I've been living with Camila and things are great. I dropped out of college and I've been spending a lot of time in the studio. In fact, I'm there right now recording a song. We're about to shoot he music video. It's just me on front of a white background. They start recording and I start talking. "Hello. I'm Tanner Hemsworth. I wrote this song for a girl. Her name was Camila. It's called She Way Out."

With a face from a movie scene
Or magazine, you know what I mean
She's definitely got the style on you

She's got two-tone everything
Moving but she just can't move
She's got two phones, everything, you
Moving but she just can't move

Because "she way out"
I've never seen her dance moves - dancing like "she way out"
"She way out"
I've never seen her talk but I'm telling you "she way out"

She said "It's not about your body it's just social implications are
Brought upon by this party that we're sitting in"
And "I'd like to say you've changed but you're always the same.
I've got a feeling that the marijuana's rotting your brain"

She's got two-tone everything - way too intelligent
Moving but she just can't move
She's got two phones, everything.
Boyfriend,
Telling him "Find me cause I'll never find you"

Because "she way out"
I've never seen her dance moves - dancing like "she way out"
"She way out"
I've never seen her talk but I'm telling you "she way out"
[x2]

The tension is overflowing with every Benson
She's throwing on the floor and in my mouth
She said "I'd love you to stay but that's simply insane -
I've got a feeling that my friends are gonna kick in your brain"
Because...

"She way out"
I've never seen her dance moves - dancing like "she way out"
"She way out"
I've never seen her talk but I'm telling you "she way out"

We finish recording it and they said it may take a few days to edit it and figure everything out. I'm cool with that and I decide not to tell Camz. It's a little surprise.

Camila Pov (a/n: I won't switch point of views often, so don't worry. This is just a once in a while thing ;))

Tanner is at the studio again. I'm fine with it, but lately he's been going more than usual. A part of me wonder's what he's up to. I search up his name again and find the interview, I click on the video. It was when he was on Ellen. This must've been a few months ago.

"So the question that has been on everyone's brain is what is up with you and Camila Cabello."

He smiles and looks at the ground. He always did that when he was embarrassed. "Uh nothing."

"Really?"

"Actually, everything."

"Ooooo tell us more."

"Well Ellen. I fucked up pretty bad and I did it before I realized I loved her."

"What were your first thoughts when you meet her."

"God when I meet her she was kinda quiet and really sassy," he chuckles a little bit at that part and I find my self smiling along with them. "I had known of Camila. Everyone's innocent little good girl. I didn't buy though. I wanted to know her secrets, her past. I wanted to get inside of that beautiful head of hers and fuck shit up. I wanted to change her. I wanted her to see the real her," he licks his lips. "But instead I fell in love. And it sucked. You should never give someone your heart. Cause they'll drop it. They'll drop it every time."

I close my laptop and fall back into my chair. I put my hands on my face. It was about me. It had always been about me.

I hear the door open and Tanner walks in.

"Hey what's up? Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." I grab my laptop and go to my room. He didn't follow. I'm glad. I need to time alone.