54

Tanner Pov

"Lauren I want do daring something today." I suggest while we're sitting in the living room.

"Like what?" she asks looking at her phone.

I said, "I want to jump out of a plane or off a cliff or maybe the edge of the earth. I want to close my eyes and step into traffic or the ocean or maybe even in bed with a stranger."

Without peeling her eyes off the cellular device she says, "If you're looking to do something that terrifies you, why don't you just open up?"

I sink back into the chair. "You know not to test me Jauregui."

"Maybe that's why I am." she glares. She raises an eyebrow daring me to do something. She's always been the initiator. I back off.

"You could always call Camila." she suggest.

"And what the hell am I supposed to say?"

"You should probably tell her you're coming home tomorrow for a start. Maybe ask how her month has been. Oh and you need the address of that new loft." she says.

I huff and roll my eyes. I pull out my iPhone and go to the contacts. My thumb hovers over Camila's name. I over think the situation like I always do. Fuck it. I press the call button.

"Tanner?"

"Hey it's me." I shyly say.

"Oh my God. How are you?" she asks.

"A lot better. I'm coming home tomorrow." I tell her.

"Finally. I have to go but I'll text you the address okay."

"Okay and Camz?" I ask unsurely.

"Yeah."

"I love you." I speak into the phone.

"I love you too Tanner. See you tomorrow." and with that we hang up.

I let out and huge breathe.

"Eh I give it a 6 out of 10. You could've kept the conversation going on longer." Lauren comments.

I throw a pilow at her face and laugh. "I've got to buy my plane ticket home." I say as I sit up to grab my laptop. Something about Camila was different. I would've expected her to freak out and want to talk. But she must've had something very important to do. I shrug it off and pack my things. Tomorrow is going to be a big day.

--

I still don't know how the hell people know where I am 24/7. I walk more pople with cameras and to bagge claim. I spot the limo drivers with signs. I search for my name but I don't see a driver.

I see a 5'2" cutie with a huge smile on her face. I drop my bags and hold my arms out for her. Camila runs a jumps into my arms. She wraps her legs around mine and we start to lean forward. The crowd of fans cheers as we hug.

"Hello love." I say.

"You've been gone for awhole fucking month and the best you come up with is 'Hello love.'" Camila says as she moves her head to face me.

"Would rather have me kiss you?" I ask with a sly grin.

"Please." she responds. I attach our lips together and the fans errupt with cheering. Camila pulls back and bites her bottom lip, trying to hide that cheesy grin. "We should probably go."

"Of course darling." I say. We walk hand-in-hand.

When we get back to the new loft my mouth falls open. It's stunning with extravegant colours left and right. And of couse many windows for my pleasure.

After many kisses and an unpacking session, Camila and I are finally able to sit down.

"So while you were gone, it had occured do that besides our undying love each other, I do not know much about you." Camila starts. I nod. "So I have created a list or such of questions I have for you." she says as she reaches over to the coffee table to retreive a piece of paper.

She takes a deep breathe to start reading, "What's the kindest thing you almost did? Is your fear of isomia stronger than your fear of what awoke you? Are bonsai cruel? Do you love what you love, or just the feeling? Your earilest moments: do you look through your young eyes, or look at your young self? Which feels worse: to know that there are people who do more with less talent, or that there are people with more talent? Do you walk on moving walkways? Should it make any difference that you knew it was wrong as you were doing it?  Would you trade actual intelligence for the perception of being smarter? Why does it bother you when someone at the next table is having a conversation on a cell phone? How many years of your life would you trade to have the greatest month of you life? What would you tell your father, if it were possible? Which is changing faster: your body or your mind? Is it cruel to tell an old person his prognosis? Are you in anyway angry at your phone? When you pass a storefront, do you look at what's inside, look at your reflection, or neither? Is there anything you could die for if no one could ever know you died for it? If you could be assured that  money wouldn't make you any small bit happier, wouls still want for money? What has been irrevocably spoiled for you?  If your deepest secret became public, would you be forgiven? Is your bestfriend your kindest friend? Is it in anyway cruel to give a dog a name? Is there anything you feel the need to confess? You know it's a "murder of crows"and a "wake of buzzards" but it's a what for ravens, again? What is it about death you're afraid of? How does it make you feel to know it's an "unkindness of ravens?"

My eye brows knit together to try to figure out an answer. I can't say anyhting becuase I'm so in awe from her use of words.

"Soooo..." her voice trails off.

"I love you?" I say questionably.

"You're an ass. I hope you know that."  she mumbles as she falls into my arms.

"Awww. You too babe."

a/n: not gonna lie guys, i got the whole question thing on a Chipotle cup