~>Chapter 18<~

~>3rd Person's POV<~

While watching the clock tick closer and closer to the end of her shift, Y/n had 3 customers come and order what they want. While serving the customers Y/n would either look over at the clock on the wall or her watch, she wanted her shift to come to an end. Why? Because Mark keeps looking at her when he can and it's making her highly uncomfortable.

Y/n looked towards the clock and mumbled "I have three minutes left before I can leave, please hurry the fuck up." She looked back down and could feel a pair of eyes on her and she knew exactly who it was.

~>Y/n's POV<~

Why is he staring at me? I get that he wants to go on a date with me but this is a bit creepy. I heard the door into the back swing open and it pulled me from my thoughts, I turned around and came face to face with Dazai. And I don't mean he was standing next to the door; he was standing right behind me. I punched him in the stomach and as he doubled over in pain, I grabbed him into a headlock and walked towards the back, dragging him with me. 

As we were about to step through the door Mark shouted to me "Don't forget to message me and I'll see you next shift!" I turned around and nodded at him and walked through the door towards Hiroshi, with Dazai still in a headlock. Hiro turned to look at us and gave me a quizzical look, I shook my head "I'll tell you when we get to ours." He nodded and headed to our lockers and grabbed our stuff.

~Time Skip~

"So, this one time I was talking to my older brother about filling a sock full of coins instead of a stick of butter and I accidently mixed both sock and coins together and said cock. BARING IN MIND I WAS ONLY 11!" (A/n - part of this is a true story. Mixing both sock and coin happened 😂) Dazai, me and Hiro were talking out hilarious memories, "You should have seen the look on Dazai's mothers face, she was mortified." Hiro rolled off the sofa clutching his stomach. "How does one...mix those words...together" he managed to wheeze. 

I honestly remember that day vividly, it was the day me and Dazai had walked back to his from the park and witnessed a man choke on a hot dog which then proceeded to fly out of his mouth and land a foot away from him. This ended with Dazai getting all of his electronics taken off of him for a week though. After reminiscing I looked up at the boys and they were just small chitchatting while I was zoned out. "Right dick munchers what's poppin? What are we going to do while we wait for Tae and Kate to finish work?" They both looked up at me with amused faces. 

"you have a very colourful language, don't you?" "Yes, I do Hiro, what about it? Anygays Hiro do you want to be added to a group chat with me, Dazai, Kate, Tae and 8 of the male species?" They both laughed at my use of words but Hiro nodded, "sure, why not." I pulled my phone out to inform the others.

HOLY FUCK NUGGET SQUAD

Me
Guys
So, we have this other friend
Can I add him?

CrispyKangaroo97
I don't mind and I'm pretty sure the others would love to meet him

Me
Yusss ok give me a sec

StrayKids0T8 added BangLeaderChannie

Me
Welcome to the club loser now introduce yourself

BangLeaderChannie
Well ok then haha
Hi I'm Hiroshi, I'm 20, I moved to Australia from Japan when I was 7 and here I am. Oooo I can also speak Korean, English and Japanese 😊