~>Chapter 5<~

~>Y/N's POV<~

~>1 Hour Later<~

*PING*

What the fuck, ohhhh it's just my phone haha. I looked around and saw that Dazai, Kate and Tae had fell asleep. Hmmmm, Dazai's a heavy sleeper, the lazy ass, so I'll wake Kate and Tae up. I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen. Will I get murdered if I go through with my plan? Yes. Is this a good idea? Nope.

Oh well, I walked to the cupboard with the pots and pans in and grabbed the largest pan. I then walked over to the cutlery drawer and grabbed a spoon. I stalked over towards the back of the couch and raised the pan and spoon. "I DIDN'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL, YALL NEVER GUNNA SLEEP CAUSE OF ME" I started banging the pan and spoon together while screaming. Tae shot up and Kate screamed and punched Tae, whereas Dazai was laughing in his sleep. I stopped laughing and looked at Dazai with Tae and Kate. Kate turned round with a scared face, "One, I'm going to kill you. Two I think we should take Dazai to a mental asylum." I started laughing so much I fell on the floor, Tae looked between me and Kate. It was if they were planning something against me. I watched them both slowly rise from the couch look at each other and then at me. At this point I knew I fucked up.

I jumped up and sprinted up the stairs, missing a few and nearly falling. They were still at the bottom of the stairs when I reached Dazai's room. I ran in, closed the door quietly and tried to find the key for the hatch into the secret room above mine and Dazai's room. WHERE THE FUCK IS HIS KE- oh there it is. I quickly unlocked the hatch and jumped up and locked it behind me. Tae and Kate will never find me up here, they don't know this room exists. I opened the little peephole in the hatch and I could see Tae standing there. Hmmm, why isn't she looking.

*PING*

THAT LITTLE SHIT WAS MESSAGING ME TO SEE WHERE I WAS. OH SHIT. She looked around confused then looked up, I closed the peephole quickly and hid behind one of the boxes up here. She can't get up cause she doesn't have a key. I want to come down, I unlocked my phone and went to her messages.

ILikeDark~Changbinnie

Me
Tae...
Read at 1:25pm

Can you not kill me when I go downstairs, I'd like to live longer.
Read at 1:26pm

Tae pleaseeeeee, I'll do anythinggggggg.

ILikeDark~Changbinnie
Fine, but you have to do the cleaning for the next two weeks and the washing.

Me
Taeeeeeee, UGHHH FINE

ILikeDark~Changbinnie
Good

StrayKids0T8 has logged off
ILikeDark~Changbinnie has logged off

I came out from behind the box and went to the otherside to where the hatch is to my room and looked through the peephole. No one was there so I unlocked it slowly and hopped down. I looked around and realised everything was a mess. SERIOULSY I SPENT 3 HOURS CLEANING THIS LAST TIME.

I opened my door and ran down the stairs missing the last 6 and jumped on the couch. How the fuck is Dazai still asleep after all of this, then I realised I could get payback on him. I tiptoed over to him, screamed and jumped on him. He sat up and looked like he shat himself. I looked him dead in the eye and said "Karma is an absolute bitch" he just looked at me the replied "yeah you are" I sat there shocked he pushed me off and ran up the stairs screaming "TAE, KATE ONE OF YOU HELP ME I'VE ANGERED SATAN!" I started laughing then I remembered that I got a message earlier.