~>Chapter 8<~

~>3rd Person POV <~

Y/n and Dazai were cuddling unconsciously, Tae was asleep but half on the couch and half off the couch, whereas Kate was sleeping in the corner so all you could see was her back. Dazai started shifting around. His eyes slowly drifted open, he looked at the clock near the doorway to the kitchen, it read 12:32pm. Dazai slowly moved Y/n's arm off of him and manoeuvred over towards the speaker system.

~>Dazai's POV<~

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and connect it the speakers around the house. I looked through my playlist when Deepthroat by Cupcakke came up, I put the music (a/n i put mousic by accident 😂) on full blast and played it. Tae fell off the couch and Kate shot up shouting "TURN THIS OFF NOW." Whereas Y/n slowly stood up and started screaming the lyrics, "HUMP ME! FUCK ME! DADDY BETTA MAKE ME CHOKE" I joined in until the speakers turned off. Me and Y/n stopped shouting and turned to look at Kate and Tae, they were glaring at us. At this point we knew we fucked up. I glanced at Y/n and looked towards the stairs. We ran for the stairs at the same time, the only place we can both hide is our little loft space above our rooms, I ran to my room and grabbed my key from on top of the door frame. Y/n must of ran into her room. I opened the hatch and jumped up grabbing the sides and lifted myself up. I locked the hatch and looked over at where Y/n's hatch is and I see her struggling to pull herself up.

~>Y/N's POV<~

Dazai ran over to me and pulled me up and locked my hatch behind me. We sat in the middle of the room listening to Tae and Kate walking around underneath us. I glanced at him and he wiggled his eyebrows, i'm guessing he's telling me that they're in his room. He mouthed to me 'should we jump out your window into the garden?' I nodded back. I remembered that I locked my bedroom door so neither of them can get in unless they have a key.

I unlocked my hatch and poked my head through to see if they had unlocked my door. It was clear, I slowly got down trying not to make a noise and opened my window, Dazai following behind me. Dazai slowly made his way out of my window as I told him how to get down without falling. He made a thumbs up to me when he reached the floor, so I slowly got out my window and went to close it when I saw my door handle move, I had to be quick. I closed my window and slid down the pipe to get down faster. I landed on the decking and whispered "Dazai go towards the garage door" he looked at me and ran towards the door, me following close behind him.

We stood next to the cars when an idea popped into my head. "Hey Dazai why don't we go to the pet shop?" he jumped and squealed like a gay little boy (a/n- This is _MinhoRi words 😂) "I'm taking that as a yes" I opened my phone and noticed that I had a new message from Lee, I'll message him back once we've gone to the pet shop. I then opened the group chat.

HOLY FUCK NUGGETS SQUAD

Me
Guys instead of killing me and Dazai, do you want to go to the pet store?
i'll pay

LeeFortnite00
Chris why don't you ever offer us stuff like this?

CrispyKangaroo97
because there are 7 of you and you all are expensive so no

LeeFortnite00
you're just mean

Me
that's heavy
but anyways
Kate, Tae, what do you say?

Minnie.4.Infinity
ok sure
Tae also says sure

Me
Why doesn't she message then