If I Could Turn Back Time

Cr; art by me.

👋!

Here comes the latest chapter. I was really busy lately and too tired to smoothen the chapter to update. But I managed today so here we goes.

Enjoy!

Rate: 18+, kink

——-🎬🎬🎬——-
Naruto walk out of the bathroom while toweling his wet hair. He glanced at Sasuke who is on the bed before opening the weardrobe to pick a shirt, but the sudden grip on his bare waist almost send him screaming;

"Don't scare me like that."

The towel which fell on the floor was ignored as the one hugging him from behind didn't say anything. Sensing the uneasy silence that making him uncomfortable from Sasuke, Naruto frowned. Didn't Sasuke became this way after the question of Menma?

"Sasuke?" Naruto feel how the arms wrapping around his waist tightened even more.

"It is because of me, isn't it?" Sasuke ask, his voice barely audiable.

Naruto tried to shift himself to look at Sasuke but Sasuke did not give him the chance to see his face.

"Because I said that time that you don't deserves to carry my child. Because of me, you don't even dare to address yourself as mama to your child." Sasuke's voice was filled with guilt.

It was fact, Naruto won't be able to deny it. Sasuke's words always have impact on him and without knowing he comply to it but;

"At first, it was the case. But later on, I guess I just become used to addressing myself the way I did. Sasuke, don't blame yourself."

"Forgive me." Sasuke apoloqize, he really regretted saying all those thing. He really was so out of it then that, whatever he did then was only to hurt Naruto. But it was then, from now on he won't do it even for a second;

"....If I could turn back the time, I won't say all those things. Any of them. Naruto, you are the one I want. The one who could call himself mother to my children, no, our children. You are the husband I have been waiting all along. My home is by your side."

"You are playing dirty." Naruto state as right now, he is so overwhelmed by what Sasuke said that his heart is threatening to jump out. Which script did Sasuke find all those sweet word from? No, he was feeling it because Sasuke said it from the heart.

Sasuke blinks a few time as his back touches the bed with Naruto on top of him. His heart thumped loudly as a chill crawl up his spine when he meet Naruto's gaze. The gaze that is filled with desire and playfullness tempted his desire toward the owner of the gaze.

"Mmfh!" Sasuke don't have the time to process when Naruto crashed his mouth with his own. The warm breathes of Naruto's caressed his face as Naruto kissed him all over his face. It didn't take long before Naruto was tugging at the ham of Sasuke's pajamas clumsily with impatience.

"Fuck! Naruto, you are making me crazy."

"Then gets more crazy." Naruto bite Sasuke's throat before trailing to the fair chest which he have tasted many times. And still can't get enough.

"Hn." Sasuke was pleased to hear what Naruto suggest and he quickly capture the lips that left him right away. Naruto is like a beast who can't control himself and he himself is burning with desire because only he is allowed to tame this erotic beast.

"Ack! No, mmfh!" Naruto whine when he was shifted to be the one beneath. He hasn't have enough of Sasuke yet!

"Your heart is beating crazily." Sasuke remark as he kisses right above where the heart resided.