Replacement

Cr: art taken fr. Ig; soy.menmaa

Hi again,
Here comes the fourth chapter. Nothing much to say, just..
Enjoy!

Note: if you guys gets noticfation, I just changed Kakashi's and Iruka's kid's name to Akari from Haruki as I just realize Shisui's and Itachi's kid start with Haru too. Too much Haru-s.😹
  ——-🎬🎬🎬——-
No news were leaked about the incident that occured in the filming site, the director had made sure with whoever leak the news out will be handled by law. It was what Naruto wanted cause when Naruto awakened after the incident in the hospital, he told Karin to let the director know that he don't want any of what happened to leak out. It was merely accident and no need to make big thing of it. Though Naruto was recovering and Sasuke was on vacation, others scenes with other casts were filmed so they did not have to put the filming on hold.

Sasuke who suddenly got the hard earned vacation by the director with the reason, after Sasuke did a few takes wrong;

-I want you 100% but I feel that you are not giving me that. How about you take a week off and rest?

Sasuke know the director might think that he had been troubled because of the incident that happened with Naruto. The fact was he wasn't but he did be a fool to refuse that vacation so he agreed. And now he is sitting in the livingroom of the Hatake, he choose the place he lived once for the vacation.

"Are you going to stay here or hotel?" Kakashi, an alpha just like him who just happened to call him at the right time to visit them asked.

Sasuke turned to look at the man who was his senior and the little girl in his arm. Kakashi have a life he envious of, have build the perfect family with a omega spouse who is his fated pair and have a daughter with. It was everything he dreamed to have but don't have a chance to as the one he wants to build it with is gone.

"I am staying at the hotel nearby." Sasuke didn't want his fans to bother the family so he chose to stay at the hotel.

"Akari-chan, this is your uncle Sasuke." Kakashi introduced Sasuke to his daughter. This was the first time since then Sasuke come visit again.

"Uncle is so handsome." Akari giggled and rested her head on her papa's chest.

Kakashi laughed at his daughter's statement before teasing the 4 years old kid;

"Eh, isn't papa the handsome one?"

"Papa, handsome too." Akari said while she grasped Kakashi's face with her two tinny hands as to get her papa's attention.

"You know how to survive." Kakashi said after pinching Akari's nose endering.

"Sasuke-kun, you have arrived." Iruka who come back from outside said while walking into the livingroom.

Sasuke only nodded at Iruka before his eyes catches the little boy who's holding Iruka's hand.

"Menma." Akari struggled from Kakashi's arm as she saw her younger brother. When Kakashi let her free, she quickly walked to Menma and said sulking;

"Menma, bad. Not wait for me."

What she tried to say was Menma didn't wait for her and left with Iruka to the market while she was asleep.

"How can you blame Menma when you are the one who didn't wake up?" Iruka scolded his daughter.

Akari jutted her lips poutly and walked to Sasuke before climbing onto Sasuke's laps.

"Akari, come here." Iruka urged as he was not sure if Sasuke was fine with her doing that.

"It okay." Sasuke said before smiling at the kid who beam at him. He had seen her from the photos Kakashi send and show off his daughter to him. He had wanted kids too though he look like someone who don't like kid.