Çhapter 3

"MR HEMMINGS!" I shouted as he turned my body that was now facing him. "Get in my car." "W-What why??" I stuttered "JUST GET THE FUXK IN MY CAR!"

He yelled. A tear started to roll down my cheek. At this point I was helpless. "Where are you taking me?" I asked but all he did was smirk.

We soon arrived at a big house he then parked then took me into the house. He pushed me in then locked the door and closed all the blinds.

"Why am I here Mr.Hem-" "Call me Luke. Dont call me Mr.Hemmings." "Okay... Luke.. why am I here?" With that he lifted me up and took me to a bedroom that I believed to be his. "Fuxk. Ever since I layed my eyes on you I wanted you so bad." He moaned. "Mr. I mean Luke. Your my teacher you cant just do this kind of a thing anytime you want."

"Oh but baby I can." He started to bring his hand up my inner thigh while vibrating his mouth on my neck. I bit my lip as I let out a small moan as he rubbed my sensitive area.

"Luke stop. Your my teacher. Im going right now you cant keep me here." "Too bad Ill do wha-"

I suddenly heard a voice calling. "LUKE WERE HERE!!!" "Shit. My family is here quick Netta go into the closet I'll be right back. I hopped up and ran to the closet considering I did not want to get caught.

_________________________________
Lukes P.O.V;

"Hi mummy." I shouted as she greeted me with a tight hug. "Oh darling I barely get to see you it's been so long." "Yea uh Mum im gonna go change quickly." I lied I needed to go check on Netta.

"Okay honey hurry. Your brothers will be here soon."

"Yea yea okay."

As I walked into my room I locked the door incase my mum came in. I opened the closet door and saw Netta. "Sorry my mum is here. Kinda interupted us dont you think?" I grinned

I came in since it was a walk in closet and got her to lay down.

"Luke what are you doing to me?" "Just stay still." I spreaded her legs then took off her leggings and saw that she was wearing a thong. I smirked and she rolled her eyes. I took off the thong and started to rub her lower region. "Luke stop it youe my fuxking teacher and your family is here!!" "Shut the fuxk up ill rape you if I wanted too. Now just shut up!" I started to suck on her lower region. "Fuxk..." Netta moaned.

"Good girl."

________________________________

Nettas P.O.V;

I was really scared that Luke would hit me or do something to hurt me but I couldn't take it. Luke had gone out of the closet to get something. This was my chance. I ran out of the room and down the stairs as fast as I could. I heard Luke right behind me but I didn't stop.

"Stop running you fuxking bitxh." He yell whispered.

I ran out of the house and down the street to Michael's. Tears were streaming down my face as I was running.

"NETTA WAIT!!" "WHAT DO YOU WANT MR. HEMMINGS!!" I yelled as I was sobbing. "Im sorry I should've never done that. That was a discusting move for me to do." I could see the guilt in his eyes. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled then I started scrambling away. He then came running after me. "Netta im sorry I really am. I did something very wrong i regret it ALOT." He went on about how sorry he was. After that. He kissed me... "

_____________________________

WASN'T THIS SO CRUMBY OMG. IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING CRIES. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ASAP. THANKS FOR 100 READS I KNOW THATS NOT ALOT BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME I APPRECIATE IT<3