Çhäptér 4

NETTAS P.O.V.

"I'm sorry, I love you.." He said as he rested his forehead onto mine, as I stood there shocked.
"What..?" "Let's go for a walk to McDonalds." He laughed.
"Oh well okay, real fancy eh?" "I know you like McDonalds as much as I do Netta." "I do not" I giggled "yes you do" he threw his head back and laughed. He then picked me up and put me on his back. "LUKE NO IM TOO FAT!" "Don't say that your perfect, your beautiful." "Oh.... Thank you that made my day."

We then arrived at the McDonalds and we walked inside as Luke laced our fingers together.
"What would you like?" Luke asked. "Get me whatever I don't care, I'm gonna go to the washroom quickly." "Okie I'll be at uh... That table." As he pointed out a random table. "Okay " I laughed.

I quickly ran to the washroom and touched up my makeup and poofed out my hair a bit. "What am I doing..?"

I found myself walking back to the table as I saw Luke drinking his drink.
"Oh..my...god..." "What?!?" Luke asked. "YOU GOT ME CHICKEN NUGGETS LUKE OH MY FUXKING GOD I LOVE YOU!" I screeched. "Netta people are staring. He started laughing. "I 'donut' care!" "I LOVE CHICKEN NUGGETS!!" a woman came walking over to us, "I'm gonna hAve to ask you to tone it down darling." She said then walked away. "Thanks Netta" Luke laughed uncontrollably.

"Thank you Luke I had a lot of fun today other then what happened earlier..." I said as I was about to get out of his car."

"I'm sorry Netta, but I had fun too," he then rested a kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight." "Goodnight Luke."

I stood outside watching his drive off then i stepped into the house,

"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" As I felt a hand slap across my face.
__________________________

Hey guys it's meeeeee sorry I took like a month to update I've been really really REALLY busy I love you all tho thanks for the rates and comments😘💕💕