Initiation

Truth or Dare

Chapter 3

Initiation 

__Jessie Pov__

"What's wrong?" I asked, curiosity in every aspect of my words. 

"Not here." She shook her head. "Your room, now." 

She clasped onto my wrist dragging me down a few hallways before we were standing in front of my door. My heart racing, I fumbled for my key card and scanned it on my lock before hearing a click. I turned the handle and let us in. Mia burst through the threshold where she started pacing back and forth.

This is bad.

I locked the door behind me and sat on my bed. 

"Spill." I stated looking at a nervous Mia. 

"Okay but before I start, promise me you won't get mad." 

"Mia." I dragged out the 'a' threatening her a little bit. 

"Alright, alright." She groaned. "Okay so I presume Daniel told you about your night." 

"Yeah he did." I confirmed. 

"What he didn't tell you was what happened when I stole you away..." She trailed off. Fiddling with her fingers. The thing she only does when she is guilty.

"What the fuck did you do?" I gasped at the sight of her finger fiddling. And covered my mouth with my hands. 

"Well there was this group of girls. They were cool, smart, talented and pretty. So when they invited us to be a part of their friend group I was so stoked. All we needed to do was go through the initiation which didn't even seem that bad it was just a game of truth or dare. Not even a few rounds just one round of truth or dare." She groaned and her hands traveled to her scalp where she pulled at her skin making her eyes go from round to very narrow. "So I came and dragged you away from Daniel because I wanted us to be friends with them so bad. However Talia, a girl in the group, saw you flirting with him and got jealous. So when your turn came around you were too drunk and you picked dare. So Talia dared you do date Daniel for the rest of the year." 

"That's not so bad, I don't have to. It was a stupid dare, nothing is holding me accountable."

"I'm not finished." She added sheepishly. "Daniel seems nice and for the most part he is but the thing is he is not a one woman man. He drops women like they're spoiled mink. And Talia knew this and she wasn't drinking last night so she recorded your turn. She made you promise that if at any point from now until the end of the year then you have to quit Cantare Academy. Or else she'll show the dean you drunkenly throwing yourself at Daniel, who also happens to be the dean's son." 

My jaw dropped. 

My entire future is at steak because of one dare. I've never wanted to take back something as much as this. 

I wish this never happened 

End Of Chapter 3