Hands

A/N: Back to the juicy shit, enjoy! (Warning graphic content, proceed with caution :) )

Truth Or Dare

Chapter 8

Hands

__Jessie Pov__

What have I gotten myself into?

I sighed to myself as I traced the edge of my jean jacket's sleeve. My gaze awkwardly shifting back and forth between Blake and Mia.

Mia's soft small hands constantly moving. From her hair to Blake's arm. Sometimes she'd touch my hand or snuggle into me. Occasionally trying to involve me in the conversation. However my mind was elsewhere.

I was trying to be polite, I was trying to be present, to be there. But every single time I'd try to engulf myself into the witty banter filling the small coffee shop, my relaxed state would fade away. My leg would begin to shake and my hands clenched into fists which was causing my nails to dig into my palms. Then finally i'd give in and grab a hold of my phone once more to check my messages.

"Nothing yet?" Mia's voice snapped me out of my mental rant and lifted my head up to meet her gaze. And I shook my head, giving a half smile before staring at my lap again. "I'm sure he will come around. After all we are your friends. Like what are you supposed to do, never see your friends again?"

"It's not that i'm hanging with friends, it's that I'm hanging with Blake." I reasoned, raising my head again.

"So what? He wants you, so does most of the school. Daniel should just suck it up, it's not like you're going to go after Blake." She retorted, rolling her eyes and resting her chin on her fist. I could tell she was bored with talking about this. She just wanted to get back to flirting with Blake.

"He's scared." Blake butted in. "He's got a reason to be. If I was you're boyfriend, i'd be scared of losing you too."

I nodded. And stood up from my chair.

"I should go find him." I stated confidently. "I'll catch up with you guys later."

I waved and bolted out the door and started hurrying down the streets.

It was getting late by the time I made it back to the school. I went to his rugby practice, but they said he went to his dorm because he wasn't feeling well. Which led me to outside his door. Which is where I sat for almost an hour pounding on his door, begging him to open it. So with tear filled eyes and a worry filled mind, I walked away.

Panic filled me completely.

What if I just lost my scholarship and completely fucked my entire life over.

I sighed and fiddled anxiously with my purse to get my key card out of my wallet. I almost had it when I glanced up for a split second to see if i was going to plow into anything. Instead I saw Danny leaned up against the wall facing my door with a single white rose in his hand.

"I found red to be a little cliche, and white is more elegant anyways." He smiled and I walked closer to him. "So you guys sure stayed out late, huh?"

I could sense the tension in his words but I didn't care. He was here, he showed me he cared. I couldn't control myself, I grabbed the rose and tossed it on the ground. Then wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down to me. And crushed my lips to his, then I released our lips still only a breath away from each other.

"You aren't going to lose me." I whispered. "Not to Blake, and not to anyone else."

This time he was the one to crash his lips to mine. The passion between us was unbelievably intense. Our lips perfectly moving together in sync and our tongues partaking in a dance. His hands traveled all over my body, gripping all of my curves and pulling me into him more. Nothing was close enough to each other.

He slammed me against the wall he was leaning on, a slight moan escaping my lips. And he smiled against me, never breaking our connection. His hands now gripping my wrists that were pressed against the drywall. The pillows he calls lips left mine and instead traveled to the base of my neck, he sucked on it a little and as he released the kiss he bit down a bit. I moaned against his touch and broke free from his hold. Instead i pushed him against my door and began to kiss his neck in return. Meanwhile I fiddled with my purse once again and pulled out my key card blindly. Then unlocked my door. Danny realized this and grabbed my ass, pulling me upwards. My legs wrapping around his waist, and his lips once again connecting to mine. He walked us into my room.

The door shutting behind us. Transporting us into our own little world.

End Of Chapter 8