part 1

POV Lewis.

I lay on the green grass and looked at the sky. I had a view of a beautiful clear blue sky, with a small accumulation of fluffy clouds. In my clawed hands was an old book, which I slowly read. Great pastime. So I, the best Archduke, rested after a tedious hunt. Today, I again failed to catch a small, so naive, but terribly intelligent human child, but for that I was able to rip his hand off. If I'm not mistaken, his name was... Lucas? Yes, Lucas, exactly. Again I think about this redhead. Every day, after an unsuccessful hunt, I think about him. I seem to have become addicted to him. Disgusting. Depend on the person. I want to eat him... No... Do not eat... Press his young body to the bed, watch him pull away and pray that I let him go or kill him, but do not pervert over him. This boy will drown in tears as I hammer into him. Lord... what a pervert I am. What am I thinking? I throw the book aside aggressively. Maybe the sun baked me? Or I'm just overheated and tired... I walked around the clearing for a little more, trying not to think about the guy with red hair. In the fresh air, my appetite woke up, and I decided to have a snack with the very hand that I tore off in order to obscure the terrible thoughts. He specially hid it from others so that they would not eat it. I go into my palace and pulling out my hand, I already want to take a bite, but... Straight in front of my toothy mouth, I stop. This hand smells so good...! She is so small and thin. So nice to the touch, even better than my Numa's chest. How am I wondering what is the relationship with people...? Probably disgustingly nice. Don't think about it! Pure curiosity, we live once. So it's worth a try. I'm definitely not with myself! I'm going to sleep...

Today my friends and I were on the hunt again, I did nothing and purely watched this little tomboy Lucas. All the time he ran his tail after his friend Yuugo. Anger seized me, this black-haired man began to annoy me, I want to strangle him, tear off all his limbs and eat without a trace. Nobody... Do you hear! No one! Will not be near Lucas! He is mine!

Shit... What am I carrying? I, god... I can't imagine falling in love with a human child? Disgusting... I am not a pedophile and certainly not a complete pervert who decides to sleep with a child... Human! Out of my rage, I attacked their friends and they instantly fell to the ground in blood. And these two were not in the company, I stood around the corpses with an evil smile, looking back, I saw these tomboys who were standing in complete shock and misunderstanding. My friend Yuugo immediately rushed to the corpse of some girl, shouting "Dina!", While Lucas looked at me with anger and fear in his eyes. He ordered his dark-haired friend to run, while he himself stood and continued to stare at me. I grabbed him by the collar, and he instinctively grabbed my hand, small and thin. I looked into his eyes with a grin and said:

"I think you taste awfully delicious, but... The problem is that... Your red hair is so beautiful and long and smells of some kind of sweets, like candy, it's nice... And when you run, they develop so beautifully in different directions, and when the wind blows in your face... It's so nice when you try to remove them so they don't interfere", — I immediately melted from his frightened appearance, which turned into a misunderstanding of what was happening. Lucas was taken aback and looked at me like I was crazy, his hand began to tremble.

"I... W-what... I-I don't understand...", - in general, it was expected to hear this, he is still very young, and I put pressure on him. I grunted mischievously and let go of the boy, who immediately fell to the ground. Lucas tried to get up, but from the shock he fell all the time.

"I think you realized that I am in love with you and will kill everyone who touches you. And here, I have a great offer for you. You are cute and curious to me from the sexual side. But don't be afraid, I can waituntil you come of age, I'm not an idiot. Simply put, I will do one thing, that you will have female genitals, easier, you will give birth. In return, I will keep you alive and protect you. Do you agree?", - the red-haired boy was in complete shock from what was happening and almost roared with fear, his body trembled treacherously. Lord, I like this view so much, I wonder... Will he also get scared during intercourse?

"Y-you are a-abnormal...! I am a g-guy and not capable of... childbearing...!》, - Lucas stammering, crawled away from me, and at this time, on the contrary, came closer and closer.

"Well, I'm telling you, I'll give you one thing and you can adjust to it."

"I-I... I have time to think it over?", - he got to his feet, and I just nodded in agreement. He ran away.

Pov Lucas

I ran as best I could from this utter pervert. My heart was beating wildly and seemed about to jump out of my chest. I ran and cried, tears did not allow me to breathe normally. When I reached the house, I just fell down at the entrance, hid in a corner and went into hysterics. All my friends are dead ... Thank God Yuugo ran away. I hope he's doing well.

This demon is just crazy... I wonder if other demons know about his perversions about his interests?

I somehow get up and lie down on the bed, staring at the wall. So. We need to think it over. I will be alive. And in return I will have to give birth to him. It probably hurts to give birth. And how will I give birth? I don't even want to think about it.

Invented!!! I will give birth and hide some, and then recreate the uprising with them and destroy it and the golden pond, and I will also save some children. Now we must wait for a new hunt and tell him.

Three days have passed since that recognition, that is, now is the day of the hunt. We must find this perversion and say that I agree. I walked through the woods and looked around, where is this demon? When I was called from behind by my name, I almost died of fear, it was that demon. He again lifted me by the collar, like an animal.

"I decided that", - I tried to pretend that I was so sweet and innocent, although I wanted to thrust a sharp stick right into his nasty eye. - 'That I agree."

This demon smiled so strange that I was scared. He took out some green abomination and made him drink. It was toxic waste. I almost vomited. It was so disgusting that tears went down. He smiled. He was pleased to see my pain.

"So what? I'm like a girl from this?"

"Partially. Let's wait a few years until you grow up. And this is for you.", - he handed me a box of chocolates and patted my cheeks with his claws. Disgusting... I want to rip them out.

"Thank you...", - I smiled awkwardly and ran away. What an abomination, where did he get them from? I prudently threw his "gift" into the water.

Several years have passed since then, during this time, I learned his name. Lewis... I can't hear that name... He gave me gifts all the time, and also gave me back the opportunity to have two hands. I lived more or less normally, the demons did not touch me. Also to his couple Numa, he lied that I was his "pet". I awaited my coming of age with fear, because from that day on, I would begin to give birth to children... Disgusting... I'm scared to think about it, I'd rather eat it than like this.

Today, this day has come, how I did not want it to happen. Lewis dumped me again with his gifts, which I will throw away again and again. I kept hoping that he would forget about this "promise" or even eat it, but...

"Are you ready?", - He said with a disgusting smile that gave me goosebumps. How I hate this day, I managed to get into such nonsense... It turns out, every year I will spend in pregnancy? Disgusting.

POV Lewis

I was terribly happy about this day, so immediately after my words about readiness I dragged him into my room and piled him on the bed, hanging from above. All the fear and horror that he was about to feel was read in his eyes. I was wildly excited by this, so I immediately undressed him. How long have I waited for this moment. His body was just fine, pale skin, toned physique, neat long neck. Delightful. First of all, I ran my rough tongue along the velvety skin of the neck, and then bit it, leaving a small "mark". I covered all the collarbones of "my" boy with crimson suction. His emotions at that moment were unimaginable. Lucas screwed up his eyes and pursed his lips, making lowing sounds, and, with one hand, he covered his face. I hate to pull, this little foreplay will be enough

I removed my long claws beforehand so as not to harm my baby from the very beginning. I took out the Vaseline and smeared it on my fingers. I began to push them one at a time into his tight muscle ring. His emotions on his face changed, twisted in horror and pain. It gave me this terrible pleasure. I was not going to hesitate long with the "stretching", so squeezing my pants down. I grabbed him by the legs and threw him over my shoulders. I entered the dry land. It was narrow. Wet. And it is pleasant to death... At that moment Lucas let out a heartbreaking cry that betrayed all his pain, along with tears. He kicked with his legs. Delightful.

I didn't wait until he got used to it and began to fuck him hard, causing painful moans.

"Ah, my Lewis, well, not so much!!! I'm a virgin!!!", - through tears asked the red-haired.

"Don't be afraid, Lucas, I won't tear you!", - I said with a terrible smile. Well, that's how it goes.

I mocked him for 4 hours while Lucas screamed and squirmed. He bit his whole hand to the point of bleeding and smeared it on white sheets. Hopefully Numa isn't teaching his blood. He cummed on my pillows as if on purpose. Although I did my best too, filling his whole asshole. In general, I have to wash the bedding.

POV Lucas.

I returned to Golden Pond with a fierce pain in my ass, and the bites of this perversion hurt. It was just disgusting, I could still smell him on me, although I washed myself for two hours! Well, everything, after THIS I'll be definitely pregnant. And what, should I wait for 9 months now? I wanted to forget about this horror and decided to eat.

I started eating, but after a few minutes, I started to feel sick and ran to the toilet. I vomited... by a child. I roared with fear and looked at him, not knowing what to do. How disgusting, I give birth through the mouth. Lord, why did I agree to this.

In less than a day, half of the house was in small, screaming children. I gave birth through my mouth... every hour, for no reason. Fortunately, at least it didn't hurt, but it's better not to wear white shirts. I hid two children in a closet, calling one Oliver and the other Violetta. I'll give grow them, and I myself huddled in a corner from complete shock.

We didn't have to wait long, this creature arrived in the morning. He took these children and left. He raped me all day, until Numa saw. He experimented every time and did it in different places and poses. Because of this, I give birth every day, every hour. But some I kept for myself and hid in the Golden Pond. Once... I accidentally gave birth on Oliver and now several strands of his hair are red. Well... his psyche didn't seem to be broken, so he continued to follow me like a tail. After a while, I was able to assemble a large team, together with which we will destroy the pond and Lewis.

Much time has passed since that moment. And one fine day a red-haired girl came to us and together with her we started an uprising. Lewis almost got a heart attack from this, and he truly loved me. Moron...

At the moment when we had almost lost, appeared... My God... YUGO! My friend was alive and well. He also gained weight. We hugged to a crunch of bones, and then I accidentally gave birth to him. My friend was shocked, so I offered him to drink the vodka that Lewis had given me. We sat and drank for a long time, even the children drank, discussing the plan. I had a lot to tell him

He sympathized with me, and I sympathized with him. We got so drunk that Yuugo fell asleep. I dragged him onto the bed and lay down next to him. We slept peacefully until in the middle of the night I felt something in my ass. As always, I thought it was Lewis and began to moan his name so that this freak would finish faster and leave me behind. But then I realized that we had a rebellion against him. I turned around and saw Yuugo !!! He mumbled something about Dina and cookies. Frankly, the sensations were completely different. Maybe because Yuugo's dick was smaller than my index finger. I decided not to stop him.

And then at the moment when it was very pleasant, Lewis burst in !!! I fell out of bed with fear. I tried to say something, but from fright I began to give birth and could not answer him. He looked at me, and I at him. Yuugo woke up with a bare ass and started yelling. And then Lewis died of a heart attack. Didn't survive my betrayal. And also with envy, After all, Yugo fucked better. We told the children that we had killed him by hitting the head with a table. Yugo also admitted that he confused my ass for a hole in the mattress. God, what a shame. We decided to never talk about it.

We went to the bunker, discussing a plan for how we would get into the human world. There I, fortunately, stopped giving birth, because we killed Lewis and there was no one to rape me. But one fine day, some people with weapons rushed to us, or rather, the Ratri clan. We had no choice but to take the children away and go to battle with them ourselves. But when we were almost done with them... we were half dead and we had no choice but to blow up the bunker. And then darkness.

I opened my eyes, in front of me I saw a field, there was nothing around but a river and grass, the sun was shining brightly. Looking around, I saw Yugo.

"Hey, Yugo, where are we?", - I started walking around ethnos

"I don't know myself... In paradise? Nonsense, where are all our deceased loved ones then?"

"I do not know, let's fuck?"

"Okay."

They had sex day and night until they gave birth to the whole world. All of you are their descendants !!! But they are hiding to this day in the fields of Tatarstan.

Lewis didn't die and got a kick out of what happened. He kept Lucas's shirt to death and jerked off on it.